Contributor

Dear Angel,

A normal Petite inseam is 27" (like Graver and Mackie). A normal Short inseam runs around 28-29".

Also, why are your pants so expensive, i.e. $48.00, unlike Graver or Denim & Co? I would enjoy trying your Quacker jeans but your price is out of line and then adding the S&H and Tax makes it undoable.

Also, I suggest you refrain from doing your "karate kicks" because it is unflattering for you to do that.

Contributor

The problem that I have with the Denim & Co Petite stretch pants and the Quacker Factory DreamJeans "Short". The rises are way too long, and I find myself doubling the waistbands. If you are petite, chances are that your rise (crotch) will most likely be shorter, too..... {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Honored Contributor
Try the D&C petite How Comfy pants instead. Same fabric, lower price and great fit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
I love the D&C crop pants with the 27"" inseam. They fit me perfectly like a ""almost"" long pant. I have tried many of SG's pants and even when they are touted as petites the rises are way too long and the waist on the pants comes up underneath my bra. I am now 4'10"" down from 4'11-3/4"". Aging is so cruel.....