Respected Contributor

YES! This goes for ALL of QVC for me - Kim Graver, Kim Gravel, LOGO, etc. 

QVC designers seem to be under some directive to make clothing that covers a woman's most or all of a woman's rear end. One a petite person, that means every top is a tunic top. And a tunic makes it look like I'm a child wearing mom's clothes.

I very much appreciate that QVC offers so many pants in petite lengths, but we also need petite tops. And I'm tired of brands like Barefoot Dreams and Lisa Rinna telling us that their extra-long cardigans and tops will be fine on a petite frame when it's already down to the knees of a tall model. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry about the disappointment. Woman Sad

Here are some retailers that have a good selection of petite tops:

Macy's

Loft

Old Navy

Gap

I shop at all of those.

Respected Contributor

Petite clothes are usually an afterthought at most stores. Many don't carry petites at all.  You compare what's offered in the petite department to the rest of the sizes and it's miniscule. I've had the best luck shopping at Loft, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Lord & Taylor, and I mostly shop online to get the biggest selection of petite clothing.  QVC doesn't offer a huge amount of petite stuff (they do have a decent amount) but I don't care as most of their clothes don't really suit my taste, with a few exceptions.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Petite please

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx   I shop online, too, for a better selection of petites. If the same items are not offered in the store, I refuse to pay shipping...I call CS to complain. I feel it’s discrimination against petites. If it were in the store, I’d purchase it there, but have no choice but to go online. Shipping? I go to another site where shipping & returns are free.

Esteemed Contributor

And they never hardly tell you right away if it is in petite here.

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

Macy's

Loft

Old Navy

Gap

I shop at all of those.

Yes!  I will add Ann Taylor and J. Crew.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@peachesncream wrote:

Macy's

Loft

Old Navy

Gap

I shop at all of those.

Yes!  I will add Ann Taylor and J. Crew.

And may I add Talbots?  @peachesncream  & @Mj12 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

PamfromCT. I appreciate your comments. And I am going to check out other retailers who may have more choices in petite sizing.

Valued Contributor

Kohls also has a petite section. Albeit small section.

I feel that in these tunics I just look matronly and they are boxy.  I am also over high low tops/dresses.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Petite clothes are usually an afterthought at most stores. Many don't carry petites at all.  You compare what's offered in the petite department to the rest of the sizes and it's miniscule. I've had the best luck shopping at Loft, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Lord & Taylor, and I mostly shop online to get the biggest selection of petite clothing.  QVC doesn't offer a huge amount of petite stuff (they do have a decent amount) but I don't care as most of their clothes don't really suit my taste, with a few exceptions.  

At least most stores offer petites.  Try looking for a tall section in stores - doesn't exist.