Valued Contributor
Kim Gravel I love your tops but please consider us petite gals. Your sleeves are long 😉
Respected Contributor

My thoughts exactly!  Her tops are too long in the sleeves and length.  They all turn into tunics and I don't want all tunics!  They just showed a top that I would have purchased had it been the right length.  I have other places to shop for Petite tops so Q loses my business on tops.

Honored Contributor

every thing is long today. Tops are made for basketball players, sleeves are made for monkeys. I hold something in the store up to my shoulders and it's down almost to the knees and I'm not a shorty 5'5 average hgt.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with all the other comments.   Her tops are too long - tunic tops do not look good on me.  I wish the powers that be wouldl let her offer petite in tops and not just in her jeans.

Respected Contributor

If we are talking about sleeves...no more bell sleeves.  Love her tops but the majority are bell sleeve.....I'm over it.

Respected Contributor

The irony for me is that the designers add unnecessary inches to the sleeve length as the size goes up. 

If I were to buy a S perhaps the sleeves would be OK, but alas I am 5'4" and wear a L or XL and the sleeves almost always, thru all brands, go to my fingertips or beyond. 

Smaller sizes work for my arm length but of course won't go on without seams popping thru torso and hips.......

Esteemed Contributor

I never buy a petite top, just petite pants. But in this case the petite tops have sleeves that are too long.  I really don't want to roll them up and I don't really want to dip them in food at a buffet.  I am five feet tall and wear a M or a L depending upon my mood or what I had for dessert.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Petite please

[ Edited ]

I am short.  My complaint is not the sleeve length or the tunic length.   All my life I've dealt with sleeves that are too long so I guess I am used to it.  And although I do not want every top in my closet to be tunic length, I do like a longer top.   What keeps me from purchasing many of Kim's tops is that the V neck is too low on me, probably because I am short.  I mean, very low, too low.  A lot of money I would have spent, but do not for that reason. 

Respected Contributor

I am short-waisted:  regular-sized tops always look terrible on me.

It seems most designers ignore the petite market.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petite please

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2, There are items I would have purchased from QVC had they been offered in petite sizes.  If you check out many retailers, petite sizes are always offered.  They get my business.  I wonder how much revenue QVC has lost out on by not requiring their designers to include petite (as well as tall) sizing.  A little here, a little here just doesn’t cut it.  Just my thoughts.