Esteemed Contributor

i love my logo leggings but have noticed all her new offerings do not come in petites.  I am so disappointed, and hope she doesn't forget us shorter gals.

Honored Contributor

Re: Petite Logo Leggings?

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  I agree, although that may not be likely.  Lori herself is only 5'4" and touts the "rouched" or bunched up look around her ankle when the ergular length is too long.  That look is not for me so I'im with you. I love the couple pair of her petite leggings that I own.

Honored Contributor

Did you check the inseam on them? I noticed some are shorter than I would expect an average length to be.

I also think that leggings can sometimes be eased on so the excess fabric is not all bunched up at the ankle. Unless, like Lori, you like that look. 

Esteemed Contributor

The new offerings have inseams of 29" or 30".  Way too long for a petite even if you like to rouched look, which I don't.  The ones I own have a 25" or 26" inseam and they are perfect.  They are too expensive to not fit properly or to have altered.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

The new offerings have inseams of 29" or 30".  Way too long for a petite even if you like to rouched look, which I don't.  The ones I own have a 25" or 26" inseam and they are perfect.  They are too expensive to not fit properly or to have altered.

A266756  These have a 27" inseam and tall ladies are complaining in the reviews they are too short.  I have the black/gray combo (two pairs!) and am 5'3" and they are fine on me  they are leggings, not pants despite the description.  I have the esresso on order too.

Valued Contributor

I have not tried her leggings but do you ladies think they are better than stores??  I just have some from Kohls...thanks for the advice!

Esteemed Contributor

For me they are the best leggings I have ever bought, and I have tried many brands.  What I like best is the waistband which holds you in, the material which isn't shiny like some can be, they wash well, and the petite length works for me.  If you like leggings I would give them a try.

Valued Contributor

Thx so much for your reply

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  A258797 These are one of my all-time favorite LOGO leggings (despite the word "pants' in the title and despite my fear I might not like the side panels) - if any are left at this clearance price in your size, grab em!    I was lucky enough to get my first pair As Is in smokey taupe,  and they were just great so I went on the site to get other colors and got them in twilight (dark navy) and got on waitlist for black which i never did get.

These are ultra comfortable, flattering, and fit to a "tee" in my szie medium.

The waistband is a double edged sword on her leggings.  Yes, it's terrific for holding you in comfortably (not Spanx-y tight) and the elastic dosn't turn.  The downside is, if you read a lot of reader reviews and from my own experience, either it fits just right frequently the waist is too large and gaps too much.  I've sent LOGO leggings and patns back for this reason.  But the waist is just fine on many pairs I own, including this one.  

Sorry so many sizes and colors are sold out.  You had to grab these when they first got reduced.   My As Is pair was at an even better price!  I'm really happy with thiese.