Honored Contributor

Pete Davidson's Runway Debut

He modeled in the Alexander Wang show at Rockefeller Center yesterday. The article I read on Us magazine. com said that he started out very awkwardly-turned the corner and walked into the model who was coming off the catwalk. He was bobbing and weaving, opening his mouth and closing it. He finished confidently however, and had a true model walk and pose. Kaia Gerber and Kendall Jenner were in this show, so maybe they helped him. Yes, he has lots of tattoos.

Pete has had some very difficult mental health problems lately, so I sincerely hope he's feeling better. His father was a firefighter who was killed on 9/11

Pete-Davidson-Started-Out-Awkward-But-Finished-Confident-in-Runway-Debut-at-Alexander-Wang-Fashion-Show-04.jpgPete-Davidson-Started-Out-Awkward-But-Finished-Confident-in-Runway-Debut-at-Alexander-Wang-Fashion-Show-02.jpgPete-Davidson-Started-Out-Awkward-But-Finished-Confident-in-Runway-Debut-at-Alexander-Wang-Fashion-Show-01.jpgPete-Davidson-Started-Out-Awkward-But-Finished-Confident-in-Runway-Debut-at-Alexander-Wang-Fashion-Show-03.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson's Runway Debut

He gives me the creeps....looks demon-possessed. 

Respected Contributor

He looks very thin in these photos.  I hope he is doing well with his struggles.  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of SNL and have been for a long time, it  makes me laugh and it always feels so much better to laugh.  Pete Davidson is in the cast of SNL as many know and I find him funny and entertaining as I do the entire cast.  I'm sure he was nervous walking the runway but he did it !

I wish him well and hope he can clear his mind of his issues and move forward to a peaceful and successful life.

Esteemed Contributor

He looks like he had fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry that he suffers with mental health issues and I certainly wish him well.  I find him an odd choice for modeling, however.  He is awkward and unattractive (in my opinion).  Is he just getting gigs because people feel sorry for him?

Esteemed Contributor

He should have practiced before he went out. How hard is it to walk

right and the way they tel you to? Weird with his tongue out.

Probably be the last time he models. 

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 As far as I know this is the only modeling gig Pete has done. I would assume the designers do this for publicity, just Iike some of them choose non traditional female models.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I should have really kept my thoughts to myself.  I believe this is the second negatvie post I've made in the last few days on threads that you started (the other one was about J Lo's tweed dress) and, for that, I apologize.  I guess I forgot the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all"!  

Respected Contributor

Most of the photos I've seen of him, he seems to have unhealthy looking dark circles around his eyes, but he looks like maybe they slapped some concealer on him for this show to cover/diminish them.