Honored Contributor

Re: Pete Davidson's Runway Debut

@Greeneyedlady21  I like Pete, always have.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01 people who suffer from allergies have dark circles under the eyes.  I do. Doesn’t mean they are sick.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@aubnwa01 people who suffer from allergies have dark circles under the eyes.  I do. Doesn’t mean they are sick.

I was reading a bit about him & apparently, he has Crohn's, so that could be a reason for the dark circles.

Trusted Contributor

He looks as goofy as the clothes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder what those tatoos will look like when he is 80?  I never liked the look of tatoos all over the arms, neck, chest -- gross.  And, why in the world is he modeling?

It seems that Kendall Jenner got into the modeling profession very quickly.  Do you think it had something to do with her last name Jenner?  lol

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I think he looks great, and as a grandmother of a grandson who's mother died when he had just turned 12 years old. I saw how that effected him and stills does 11 years later. So to me as long as Pete is still breathing and not 6 feet under that is a good thing.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  I like Pete, always have.

I like him too. So he wasn't the best on a runway walk. I don't care.

I saw his dad's name inscribed on the 9/11 memorial. It was so moving.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

I think he looks great, and as a grandmother of a grandson who's mother died when he had just turned 12 years old. I saw how that effected him and stills does 11 years later. So to me as long as Pete is still breathing and not 6 feet under that is a good thing.

I'm so sorry, and what a sensitive post. You are certainly right about that. I agree, I'm rooting for Pete.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I was reading a bit about him & apparently, he has Crohn's, so that could be a reason for the dark circles.

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Yes, he was diagnosed about 8 years ago and receives IV treatment.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky