Honored Contributor

I was just checking to see what was on the LOGO clearance ... why do designers do this?   It really bothers me ... you'd think they'd know better!

Item A279466 ... LOGO Layers Distressed Print Knit Top.  It's an exaggerated high/low hemline and you can see the unprinted wrong side of the fabric on the longer back section. 

Look at the video.  The model wearing it over a skirt is fine, but Lori's rep and the blonde model ... it just looks awful.  You'd think that with the number of people who work on these designs, someone would have taken that into consideration.

You can only do that type of hemline on a solid color fabric, or print on both sides.

Lori isn't the only one who does this ... I've seen it elsewhere on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pet Peeve ... fabric/design

I agree! I got a dress for a wedding that had small polka dots and I did wear it to the wedding but when I put it on another day, I noticed the hem was not printed on the inside and it looked so tacky because it was a slightly high low hem. I gave it away. Awful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I like Lori - but how many of her shows can we watch? Do people buy so much of her clothes, they need to be on so often?

Respected Contributor

@kivah I agree.  Has she become the new "Isaac"?  When they saturate you with the vendor/designer of the moment, they somehow lose their appeal.  Overkill, if you ask me.  lol.

Maybe Lisa Rinna will be next!  

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321  I don't think she's the "new anything".  She's in a class by herself.  She's on more often than SG ever has been.  It wouldn't be so bad but she's such a terrible presenter.  She flits around and gets the viewer totally confused.  She uses the same tired superlatives over and over.  I cannot watch her five minutes.  Half the time I can't even figure out what she's selling.  Her mind is very disorganized. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

I also wondered how Lisa Rinna got so lucky to sell her clothes on the Q!!!! They all must have great connections. QVC actually hypnotizes me with their same old, same old. Sometimes, they spend so much time on one item. I'm retired and home most of the time, so once in a while I check to see what's on the Q. Usually - not much. Now I can also change the channel to Q2 --- not much. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

I also wondered how Lisa Rinna got so lucky to sell her clothes on the Q!!!! They all must have great connections. QVC actually hypnotizes me with their same old, same old. Sometimes, they spend so much time on one item. I'm retired and home most of the time, so once in a while I check to see what's on the Q. Usually - not much. Now I can also change the channel to Q2 --- not much. Woman Tongue

@kivah,We changed the cable plan we're on since I order netflix.  I only watch videos now and don't miss Q at all.

Respected Contributor

I think it is time for the high low hem to go away .. I hate it ...

Also another pet peeve of mine is a beige insole on a black shoe that

shows ....Just putting my two cents in !!!!

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I like Lori - but how many of her shows can we watch? Do people buy so much of her clothes, they need to be on so often?

@kivah

I don't spend a lot of time watching QVC ... I might see one or two "fashion shows"  a week.   I like to see the clothes ... but not crazy about some of the hosts.  So .... I check the recently on air and watch a video if I'm interested.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 what I mean't was "new" in popularity, exposure.  I remember when Isaac came aboard and everyone loved watching him and couldn't get enough.

Yeah, she's all over the place presenting I agree.  I don't watch anymore.  Her "permission to play" saying was enough.  Smiley Happy