Respected Contributor

Perfectly Pink Tank or V-Neck Tee is perfect under Black Foral Cardigan!

Just got my Two-fer in Perfectly Pink and I'm wearing the Black Floral Cardigan and held up the PP Tank to it---perfection! Love it! Wish we had a new Perfectly Pink Pencil Skirt in WK to go with....I'm going to ask Louis for one on his blog.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Perfectly Pink Tank or V-Neck Tee is perfect under Black Foral Cardigan!

Here is a perfectly pink skirt (but only in a few sizes): A219798

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Sounds sooo pretty Sheesh! I own that cardi in Navy (same Pink my guess) & ordered multiple colors of the 2fer's including PP. Loved how Louis styled the Pink with the Twig - going to copy that look by combining with my Latte WK skirt & SS Cardi in Latte.

Enjoy the upcoming show - I'm taping while @ work, but will kick back with a Tanq & Tonic with extra Lime when I get home to watch........aah nirvana!

Contributor

Great idea! My pink arrived today; still waiting on the navy. I ordered the new tanks in jade, bright pink and black thinking they could be worn under some of the sweaters (hoping they will be on the show today). Also, the W/K cardi (L/S) in perfectly pink is on waitlist and would be "perfect" with our two-fers.

Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 popsicle toes said:

Great idea! My pink arrived today; still waiting on the navy. I ordered the new tanks in jade, bright pink and black thinking they could be worn under some of the sweaters (hoping they will be on the show today). Also, the W/K cardi (L/S) in perfectly pink is on waitlist and would be "perfect" with our two-fers.

What # for the Cardigan in PP? I also got all 4 of the new WK Tanks. I can't get enough WK! My Navy Two-fer also arrived today---in same package!

Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 santorini said:

Here is a perfectly pink skirt (but only in a few sizes): A219798

That's the ENR Long Version---but is is not the exact same color---different dye lots---the new set I got today seems to have less "brown" in it and a deeper saturation than the ENR---at least to my eye. Even so, if we got a WK PP skirt next year, might not be an exact match---the only way you can be sure is if they come from the same dye lot. Louis always tries to have them match---but it does not always work out as planned.

Contributor

SHEESH

The W/K long-sleeved V-neck cardigan is ""A233940."" It's on waitlist in all sizes in Perfectly Pink and also Charcoal Grey.

Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 popsicle toes said:

SHEESH

The W/K long-sleeved V-neck cardigan is ""A233940."" It's on waitlist in all sizes in Perfectly Pink and also Charcoal Grey.

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

The perfectly pink is also beautiful under the navy! I love the 2fers!