Contributor

Re: Perfectly Pink Tank or V-Neck Tee is perfect under Black Foral Cardigan!

On 6/5/2014 santorini said:

Here is a perfectly pink skirt (but only in a few sizes): A219798

Thanks so much, Santorini! I bought the PP sink, and for that LOW price, can afford the necessary alterations for a perfect fit. You're the best! Jean
Contributor

On 6/6/2014 jeancp said:

Thanks so much, Santorini! I bought the PP sink, and for that LOW price, can afford the necessary alterations for a perfect fit. You're the best! Jean
Sink??? Obviously, I meant Skirt..... Hate auto-correct!!
Respected Contributor

On 6/6/2014 jeancp said:

You're welcome, Jean! I had recently received it, so it was fresh on my mind. Like Sheesh says, it probably won't be an exact match due to the different materials, but it's a nice skirt.Smile

Respected Contributor

On 6/6/2014 jeancp said:
On 6/6/2014 jeancp said:

Sink??? Obviously, I meant Skirt..... Hate auto-correct!!

Hey, a Perfectly Pink sink sounds good to me, too, maybe Louis could talk to Kohler---LOL!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I ordered all colors in the twofers--they arrive today

Honored Contributor

oh my these are great! i received my pink and my black today. would LOVE him to do this set in some jewel tones and brighter colors. this is a nice deal. the necklines are definitely lower and they are perfect for me! i hope qvc lets him do some more lower necklines. they are perfect for jewelry. these have enough give and fit perfectly in my regular size medium. if you want them to be looser then size up. these are perfect for year round use, especially if you like to dress in layers. may have to get another set or two because this combination makes a great wardrobe staple.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They said 1,000 were sold while he was on the air; that's not just Linea ladies shopping. 1,000 were left. Good forecast for more offers.