Regular Contributor

Perfect top if you got the TSV beach pants

[ Edited ]

on Amazon prime: "TASAMO women's summer sleeveless pleated back closure casual tank tops" .(Exact words for search) .I just received mine and it's perfect with my beach pants from last yeAr .Many colors and prints to choose from. Sorry no link, mods deleted it 😣  only 15.99 .Good quality .True to department store size. I'm a small size 6 at QVC and I got the M in this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perfect top if you got the TSV beach pants

Cute! 

I have some tops that have a similar cut/shape - but have 3/4 sleeves - that I was plannng to wear with my beach pants.  

I got them on sale at LandsEnd last year.  They called them "popovers."

Honored Contributor

71ohTN7cQDL._AC_UY700_.jpg

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

71ohTN7cQDL._AC_UY700_.jpg

That's it!  thanks for sharing. I got the solid navy to go with my Ikat beach pants .Perfection!  I think I'll get some more lol

Honored Contributor

@Leelee1123 

My pleasure! Ever since I figured out how to post pictures from my phone there's no stopping me! LOL

Respected Contributor

Cute tanks @Leelee1123 , I like the solids. I was thinking the armholes looked kinda big but the reviews say otherwise. Thats nice to know!

Regular Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Cute tanks @Leelee1123 , I like the solids. I was thinking the armholes looked kinda big but the reviews say otherwise. Thats nice to know!l

armholes were great!  I usually have that problem because I'm pear shaped but this is an a line/slight swing so I was able to get it to fit right in the bust and hip. No gapping for me!

Honored Contributor

These tops are so cute.  I like the Variegated Blue & navy.  They both will look great with my stripe beach pants I ordered and the ikat I have from last year.  Thanks for sharing.