Respected Contributor

Perfect summer weight t-shirts are at the eddiebauer site

The issue I have with Isaac's tees is they're either the beefy weight or the slub knit and nothing inbetween.  I don't like slub knit and think it looks sloppy.  At eddiebauer dot com I have many of their crewneck t-shirts and beside the impeccable fit they are the perfect weight for summer.  

I have completely removed all qvc t-shirts from my closet that were heavy and had a wonky fit with great fitting t-shirts from eddiebauer.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Perfect summer weight t-shirts are at the eddiebauer site

Eddie Bauer sells polyester Tee shirtsSmiley Sad((( I agree w/U about those heavy cotton tees many sell. Not what I want either.  I've been looking 4 light weight, almost tissue paper weight, all cotton tees that  I don't have 2 spend $40 on.  Athleta has some but, $40, no thanks!

JCrew's cotton v-neck tees, don't hold up to wear. Mine have holes in them in less than a year and I only sleep in themSmiley Sad(((( Hard item 2 find.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@marchingalong123 wrote:

Eddie Bauer sells polyester Tee shirtsSmiley Sad((( I agree w/U about those heavy cotton tees many sell. Not what I want either.  I've been looking 4 light weight, almost tissue paper weight, all cotton tees that  I don't have 2 spend $40 on.  Athleta has some but, $40, no thanks!

JCrew's cotton v-neck tees, don't hold up to wear. Mine have holes in them in less than a year and I only sleep in themSmiley Sad(((( Hard item 2 find.

All of my t-shirts from eddiebauer are cotton. I don't buy poly tees period! @marchingalong123

Esteemed Contributor

You think that Isaac's pima cotton t-shirts are too beefy?  I think they are just perfect.  I would not want anything thinner than those, in fact I think they are almost too thin.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Good 2 know! I'll check it out truffle.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

You think that Isaac's pima cotton t-shirts are too beefy?  I think they are just perfect.  I would not want anything thinner than those, in fact I think they are almost too thin.

You may be referring to his "smile" t-shirts which I refuse to order.  I only like straight bottom hems. @Puppy Lips

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

You may be referring to his "smile" t-shirts which I refuse to order.  I only like straight bottom hems. @Puppy Lips

Yes, I am.  I have two of them and I like them very much. I haven't ordered from Eddie Bauer for years, but I remember that they had really good quality clothing.  Hope you find what you like.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I too prefer a straight edge hem on the bottom of my tees. Not the curved edgeSmiley Sad((((

Honored Contributor

Pima cottom from LL Bean is ALL I buy any more for dailly wear!

Honored Contributor

@marchingalong123 wrote:

@marchingalong123,I've done well with "Pick A Peck" in the Stein Mart boutique area.  They're online now.