Honored Contributor

These are nice jeans and based in London.  I think the jeans are made in Spain.  Interesting styles. I thought they were new, but they've been round since the 1980's.  They ship to the U.S. and prices are in American Dollars.  They have the slim straight that I like.  Good colors too.  Some of them are low waist like this one.  The inseams run from 28" to 34"  Moderately priced.  Some below $100.00. 

VERA SLIM FIT LOW WAIST JEANS, DENIM, large

VERA SLIM FIT LOW WAIST JEANS, DENIM, large

This is mid waist style

CHELO SHIRT-FIT DRESS, BRASS, large

OLIVIA FOLK DRESS IN FLOWER PRINT, MULTI, large

Love this little jacket

REGENT SKINNY FIT HIGH WAIST JEANS, DENIM, large

Love this printed blouse

ILIANA PRINTED BLOUSE, MULTI, large

ILIANA PRINTED BLOUSE, MULTI, large

Respected Contributor

I agree, I like the pink jacket with the faux shearling trim.  Looks like corderoy.  I've never heard of this brand.

The design on the back pockets of the jeans looks very familiar.  Is it similar to AG? It is very similar to another designer brand.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: Pepe Clothes

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I agree, I like the pink jacket with the faux shearling trim.  Looks like corderoy.  I've never heard of this brand.

The design on the back pockets of the jeans looks very familiar.  Is it similar to AG? It is very similar to another designer brand.

Actually they remind me of McGuire Jeans.  That's another one of my favorite jeans.  I can't tell  without trying it on, if they're similar to AG.  They're not on Shopbop, so it's just the website. 

Ooops...Pepe Jeans are a London bassed jean.  They are made in Spain.  Sorry about that.  I thought they were Spanish.   I liked the first jean, but the only inseam choice is 32 or 34"   Too long!