Valued Contributor

Peony Pink Hoodie Selling Fast!

Louis commented at noon today the Peony Pink Hoodie is selling fast and may not make the show. That's the bad news if you haven't ordered yet and were waiting to see modeled; the good news is if this color is a winner, and I hope it is, maybe we'll see more peony pink pieces in the LL line. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}A262064

Honored Contributor

Re: Peony Pink Hoodie Selling Fast!

Beautiful color. I would like to see more of it in the regular Linea line.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at them....the Peony is quite pretty...but I put the Navy in my shopping cart...

Esteemed Contributor

The Peony Pink is on the cover of the email I received this afternoon ... no wonder it's selling like hotcakes!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if this runs S, as Louis warned us the LL would. Click here not much help for me. I usually wear a S but wonder if I should size up to a M anyway as I'll be wearing this over tops and not zipping it all the way up, if at all. I'm getting the shell in S.

This reminds me of the azalea pink SS tops two years ago.

It is my favorite summer color. I can only wear cotton in the summer and have print skirts and solid t's in this color.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it runs "small" just that it has princess seams and is more fitted than a typical hoodie. At least that's what I took away!

Every time I second guess my Linea size and order up, I'm wrong.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Pretty but Pink is not my color instead I bought the black one.

Contributor

I checked the ""click here"" measurements and sized up. They seemed a little small.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the tank, pants, and hoodie all in my regular Linea size. With VERY rare exceptions, my regular size is the best for me. Got the PP tops and the white pants.

By all means check the "click here" measurements for your best fit!

Honored Contributor

'Click here' measurements for the Petite length pants are still not showing as a link on the page so contact C/S for those Petite measurements.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼