Honored Contributor

Pencil skirt + natural fibers

I just saw these on sale and thought I would pass them along. In regular or petites.  Item #:TK289147

$29.99 + free shipping at L.L. Bean.

• Timeless and flattering in a straight silhouette
  • An essential style designed for versatility and a flattering shape
  • Made from a soft blend of cotton and wool with just a touch of stretch

Favorite Fit: Sits lower on the waist; falls above the knee
Versatile and flattering, with a straight-fitting silhouette. This timeless style is designed to pair easily with your favorite sweater or shirt. Front slash pockets. Back darts. Back zip with hook-and-bar closure. Back center slit. Made from 84% cotton and 14% wool with 2% spandex for just enough stretch. Fully lined. Imported. Machine wash and dry.

Favorite Fit Sits lower on the waist; falls above the knee. Lengths: Misses' 21", Petite 19½".

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pencil skirt + natural fibers

Cotton and wool? What an interesting mix. Would this be for spring in a cool climate?

I love the shape. Am going to order the neutral one. 

thanks for sharing!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

lola, thanks for the heads up.  i do think those are darling skirts ... i really like the silhouette.   they are not something that would look good on me, however.  hope a few posters come across this thread and are able to order! 

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Cotton and wool? What an interesting mix. Would this be for spring in a cool climate?

I love the shape. Am going to order the neutral one. 

thanks for sharing!

I like that they're lined AND machine wash- no dry clean required!  I can't wear wool next to my skin.  This could very well be a 3 season skirt, and the price is greatly reduced from the original.  

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a great blend - would definitely be a 3 season skirt for me - and washable to boot.  Thanks Lola!

Valued Contributor

Cute skirt Lola! Pencil is a most flattering silhouette imo. Love Bean, there are a couple things in my cart and I'm waiting for a promo code.

Trusted Contributor

Great deal! Thanks for posting .