Regular Contributor

Anyone have any idea when these will be available?

Trusted Contributor

I hope not this month. My credit card needs a break.

Trusted Contributor
Hopefully before the summer. I would love a pair or two.
Respected Contributor

I asked Louis about the PC Crop Pants recently..........

Louis,
What happened with the Pebble Crepe Crop Pants that were coming – in Black, Coffee Bean and Chili Pepper?

Esteemed Contributor

Are these the ones that one of the models had on in white yesterday that Louis said would be available on line? I thought he meant now and searched through everything looking for them. No luck.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
On 4/3/2014 twopeas said:

Are these the ones that one of the models had on in white yesterday that Louis said would be available on line? I thought he meant now and searched through everything looking for them. No luck.

You're looking for A253576

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you; however, I thought what the model was wearing was more of a fitted crop pant.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
On 4/3/2014 twopeas said:

Thank you; however, I thought what the model was wearing was more of a fitted crop pant.

OK, those were the white pants I recalled. I have rewatched the show for you and I see in the presentation of A253575 Brenda is wearing a white cropped pant. Those are A252357 which are not yet available for sale.

Honored Contributor

Some new leggings are coming in either May or June according to the recent show.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

What I remember (without reviewing the entire show) was that Louis mentioned a jean that would be online, although I can't remember if they will be crop or regular length. He also had a sneak peak on one of the models of a crop pant that was white, but they were not jeans or linen. I recall that he said crepe. He said they would be in a collection coming up soon...May, June, perhaps. I do see the link mentioned here for the jean crop pants. Thanks for the item number!