Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

Also http://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Emma-Jogger-with-Affirmation.product.A301960.html?sc=SRCH

so cute.  I want pink and light blue/aqua!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

JUST got the advance email.

item number is A301116.

maybe i need two? the black and another color....i like the alina blue and the pink lilac in particular. i like how it shows off the collarbone and a bit of the shoulder.

https://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Cowl-Neck-Hoodie-with-Affirmation.product.A301116.html?productN...

I think I"m getting those too, and I"m getting the pants!!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1@equss@sunshine45@blackhole99@twocent

@lolakimono

I am getting this hoodie and maybe the jogger in the lilac/pink.

Do you think anything will shrink?

I have ordered the “Anybody” jogger fro today... wondering if it is too pajama thin?

Love my cee bee jogger pants... cotton-rich and these hang nicely.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

80% cotton, but looks oversized.  I wouldn't worry about shrinkage.

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono
Thank you!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Peace love world tsv

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@winamac1@equss@sunshine45@blackhole99@twocent

@lolakimono

I am getting this hoodie and maybe the jogger in the lilac/pink.

Do you think anything will shrink?

I have ordered the “Anybody” jogger fro today... wondering if it is too pajama thin?

Love my cee bee jogger pants... cotton-rich and these hang nicely.

@LTT1. some of the quality of this line is very subpar and does shrink. I don't buy much.  The hoodie, though, I purchased in black months ago...did not shrink.  I washed on cold and hang dry.  

I will do the same with the joggers.  The short sleeve shirt and even some other shirts from her line do shrink terribly.  The quality on her items is so hit or miss, but the hoodie is nice.  I got an xs in the black last time, I am thinking I'll stick with that though it was a bit big.  I liked the comfort!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1I too bought the Anybody hoodie a while back and was very disappointed in the weight of it, way too thin. I wear it as lounge wear in the house and it's ok, but would not buy from that line again. My husband is really good at laundry and I must say the hoodie has not shrunk or pilled.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peace love world tsv

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1

80% cotton, but looks oversized.  I wouldn't worry about shrinkage.

I have no idea if the tsv is identical weight to the previous colors but the blend is the same 80/20. I own two ofearlier ones and can tell you that if you wash and hang to dry I had no shrinkage but took my other one and put in dryer ( drying it completely). The sizing did change but just a little. I prefer the sizing on the one I dried because it seems to now fit better. No noticeable shrinkage in the body, but the neckline fits better and I lost just a tiny bit of length in sleeve and body. I will be putting both in the dryer now. Hope this helps and realize it’s a very relaxed fit to begin with so I feel the dryer leaves it a relaxed fit too. 

I like it it so much I’m thinking of getting two more. Plus I like the new joggers with the extra wide band not the matching cotton/modal ones. I use this sweatshirt to pull over my workout clothes before and after (also very nice with jeans). 

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Is there a purpose for the big hood?  

@GCR18  From the photo in the advance order I was offered, it looks like the hood is actually part of the neckline which is semi off-the-shoulders.  Therefore, the entire neckline is oversized.