Respected Contributor

Peace Love world BIG Deal 3/8

Anyone have any opinions on this tshirt?  Good or Bad.  I liked it last night and ordered it in the white and the coral and then thought about it and hated the $7 shipping for 2 tshirts for one thing, then thought it looks like it won't hold up more than a wash or two.  Cancelled both and now looking at it again.  So annoyed, why doesn't Q offer free shipping when you spend a certain amount like EVERYONE else does.  Or at least discount if you are buying multiples.

Respected Contributor

Re: Peace Love world BIG Deal 3/8

I agree that the $7 shipping is a deal breaker.  Although I'm not buying it, I think it's a nice looking shirt and I think the fact that it has modal in it will make it hold up a little better.  I love modal in tshirts, it makes them so soft!

Honored Contributor

I'm fine with the fact that QVC is now consolidating some orders into on shipping box, so it sure would be nice if they pass on at least some portion of their savings.  I ordered 5 items recently.  They all came on one box.  My shipping charges were $17.50.  Since they saved so much on the shipping materials, it would be nice to pass on a but to the customers.

On HSN's recent craft day, I ordered 9 items.  My total shipping charge for the entire day was $5.  Would be nice if QVC did something like that.

Contributor

I liked them ALL! i bought the starry night one sandra was wearing... then had buyers remorse over spending 37$ on a t shirt... i could have found something just as cute at tj maxx or marshalls. It was already processed for shipping when i tried to cancel. I definitly agree there should be some $ amount that kicks into free shipping mode. 

New Contributor

I do like it but the measurements seem a little larger. I don't know if I should size down if I get it. Plus they keep "half tucking" so I can't tell if it flares out too much from the side view.

Honored Contributor

I love this Big Deal  I ordered last night before they even presented it in the blush camo & white.  I have many tops from PLW and love all of them.  The quality is excellent, they wash well and they look great on.  

Respected Contributor

I am thinking if I decide I want it, I will just buy one!  I want 3 of them but will not buy 3 due to that shipping cost.  Ridiculous.  

Respected Contributor

Love PLW, but the sleeves on this are not for me. Don’t care for them. To those who ordered, enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Free shipping is great but I really don't care about spending a couple dollars to get something shipped. I always figure it into the cost of the item.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the rosemary and the coral.  Had the camo in my cart but waited too long and it sold out, so I substituted it with the coral.

I no longer do waitlist because I have received too many gross items.  I generally only order things when they are first presented for this reason.  The exception is the occasional Lunchtime or Primetime Special which can usually be worth the risk.  Until the Q gets a better handle on what they send back out after a return, I will continue to only order first time presented items.