Respected Contributor

Does this brand run large?  I like a certain top but it looks very big on and I cannot make out the measurements chart.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Does this brand run large?  I like a certain top but it looks very big on and I cannot make out the measurements chart.

I have found that I have to go down 1 or 2 sizes.  The reviews tell me how to size clothing often.

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I have found that I have to go down 1 or 2 sizes.  The reviews tell me how to size clothing often.

I wear a Medium. 5'5 145lb. pear shaped.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

I am one who generally prefer oversized tops but with peace love world, I buy one size smaller than my normal size. That is to say, sizing down by one size gives me a bit of the oversized fit that I like.  Her pants, I stick with my regular size.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

I have found Peace, Love, World tops run large on me @bargainsgirl .

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   you have access to all the actual garment measurements so you can determine the correct size for yourself.  They are at the end of the text describing the garment where it advises you to "click here" to view them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote: 

I agree with the other posters about the tops running a little big.

Her jeans I find to run true to size.  I'm thankful she offers the smallest size like NYDJ does.  That's the only two brands I'm able to buy in pants from the Q anymore since I've been ill and lost weight.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl  That is the challenge for me with this brand, which I really like.  I am short and pear shaped, with narrower shoulders, and usually her tops have oversized shoulders and narrower sweeps.  So since most tops won't fit my shoulder and hips, I pass.  I make decisions after looking at the measurements as Kachina suggested, and yes, sometimes I have sized down.  Pants fit me fine.  She has a longer inseam than other lines, which does work for shorty long legged me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl  That is the challenge for me with this brand, which I really like.  I am short and pear shaped, with narrower shoulders, and usually her tops have oversized shoulders and narrower sweeps.  So since most tops won't fit my shoulder and hips, I pass.  I make decisions after looking at the measurements as Kachina suggested, and yes, sometimes I have sized down.  Pants fit me fine.  She has a longer inseam than other lines, which does work for shorty long legged me.

lol, I like the longer inseam in her pants. She's the only designer who makes the 33 inch inseam that fits me perfectly.  I have long legs too, but talls are always too long in the crotch.  Hers aren't thankfully.😊💝

However, I do understand how this would be aggravating for others who need a shorter inseam.  She should offer more petites...as long as she keeps her regular length at 33 lol.😊🌸