Esteemed Contributor

Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

I have bought several items of this brand off the qvc website without knowing anything about the designer.  I just like the energy and creativity of the designs.  I had QVC on at midnight while I worked on something, and while the TSV is not for me, I really enjoyed hearing from this vendor.  I don't believe I had ever seen her before.  I really like this brand that fits a stylish and casual lifestyle.  I bought a pretty hoodie, which is almost gone!  

Esteemed Contributor

Not paying $50 for a cotton tee made overseas

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

The tees are cute.  Not quite $50.  Different silhouette.

Peace Love World High Low Pima Cotton Tee
A392766 Peace Love World High Low Pima Cotton Tee

$43.98

S&H $3.50

Frequent Contributor

I like most PLW tops, never really tried their pants/joggers.  I would highly recommend their comfy knit, love it!! I usually size down.  

Respected Contributor

I will never buy anything from this line. The rep says ridiculous things -- there is energy included in the fabric and that energy is real and transfers. Really?  No, thank you. You can sell your word shirts to other people. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of her spiel nor the affirmation shirts but I've seen a couple of cute things and I'm trying the tank. I love the color!

7FBA2CD5-7E7B-47BB-9A55-E034F0C9EF30.png

Respected Contributor

I do not like any affirmations on my clothing and for this reason I will not ever try this brand.

Honored Contributor

I have her cable knit throw that I love - good quality @NYCLatinaMe .  I have been watching this jacket for a long time hoping for the price to come down, but it never did.

Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim - A350881

Honored Contributor

I was interested in the cross-over maxi length sweater but it sold out in the smaller petite sizes.  

It was offered at a sale price, which was still overpriced for the quality of this line, but I liked it and would have given it a shot.

I don't care for the vendor at all.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of the vendor but I do like her line.  I have a few and they wear like iron.  If it has too much wording on it I won't purchase.  Most of what I have just has the small patch on the bottom.  I did order the long duster in raisin,