Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have her cable knit throw that I love - good quality @NYCLatinaMe .  I have been watching this jacket for a long time hoping for the price to come down, but it never did.

Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim - A350881

@San Antonio Gal 

It went down to $107 yesterday -- fashion clearance.  I ordered it, although still pricey.   Today, I noticed it's back up to the $134 price.

Respected Contributor

Everyone is different.  I can't stand this brand on principle alone.  The lovely message while selling overpriced garments that no one needs is awful.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Pecky That's a great color!!

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I will never buy anything from this line. The rep says ridiculous things -- there is energy included in the fabric and that energy is real and transfers. Really?  No, thank you. You can sell your word shirts to other people. 

@santorini I agree.  This vendor is a bit "off the wall."  If a vendor rubs me the wrong way, and she is not the only one, I don't buy what they are selling.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have her cable knit throw that I love - good quality @NYCLatinaMe .  I have been watching this jacket for a long time hoping for the price to come down, but it never did.

Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim - A350881

@San Antonio Gal I have this!  It's gorgeous!  I bought the denim color too.  This is a twill.  Fits me well and is comfortable.  I went by garment measurements.  Quality materials.  It went on sale yesterday!  Still is!

https://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Jacket-with-Fringe-Braided-Trim.product.A350881.html

@SoX just saw your message.  On sale now! mmm....

Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Everyone is different.  I can't stand this brand on principle alone.  The lovely message while selling overpriced garments that no one needs is awful.

Maybe you should see the quality of the items before opining that they are overpriced.  To the extent that people need clothing, this line meets that need.  Everything else is extra!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I will never buy anything from this line. The rep says ridiculous things -- there is energy included in the fabric and that energy is real and transfers. Really?  No, thank you. You can sell your word shirts to other people. 

@santorini I agree.  This vendor is a bit "off the wall."  If a vendor rubs me the wrong way, and she is not the only one, I don't buy what they are selling.

She is an "off the wall" savvy businesswoman...

Honored Contributor

@SoX  - glad you were able to get a discount.  You'll be able to wear it for many years to come and from all the reviews, it's a good quality jacket.  Hope you love it!

Occasional Contributor

PLW Booboo.JPG

Please do not allow your venders to perpetuate this spelling error.  All right is not spelled alright.  I know in media it seems to be a common mistake, but you should know better and so should Peace, Love, World.    This item needs to be discontinued.  Don't dummy - down your customers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Q-Girl too wrote:

PLW Booboo.JPG

Please do not allow your venders to perpetuate this spelling error.  All right is not spelled alright.  I know in media it seems to be a common mistake, but you should know better and so should Peace, Love, World.    This item needs to be discontinued.  Don't dummy - down your customers. 

"Venders" @Q-Girl too?. Maybe double check your own writing before writing critiques.

Merriam-Webster thinks "alright" is alright...

“Alright.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alright. Accessed 30 Jul. 2021.