Honored Contributor

Seems to be taking a change.  Notice lots of new items with no wording or statements (which I kind of liked because it make it different).  I'm not into sports and I won't purchase anything regarding "game day" or such. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not purchased anything from this line , but I like the messages and designs  behind it also. The expansion and or change of any brand is inevitable but the items I see look promising. I see a few items I might purchase😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I have several pieces but only ones without any statemen ts or noticeable ones.  I just don't care for   them.  There are many I like but because of the declarations I won't purchase.

Respected Contributor

I have quite a few PLW tops and jackets. I'm not into the big visible affirmations, so what I have are all subtle. But, I have noticed that they are toned down with recent newer items. Maybe sales numbers are better on the subtle affirmation items?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Regular Contributor

All I can say is you have to be kidding. This is ridiculous not fashion.

Trusted Contributor

This e wide leg jeans with the slit up the side just look silly.  They look like clown pants.  Charging $95 for those awful things?  She has got to be kidding.