Trusted Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World.......seriously?!

@shaggygirl wrote:

As a senior citizen I think I'd look silly in anything PLW or Logo or any other such Home on the Prairie designs or cold shoulders or layers of ruffles. On the other hand maybe when I'm out some people wonder why an old lady like myself is in jeans and sneakers instead of a "housedress" (remember those) and black lace up shoes and stockings like my grandma wore. 

I don't think anyone would wonder that!

Honored Contributor

It looks like a light weight robe to me.  I am not impressed with this line because first of all the prices are too high for the quality.  And, second, some of the sayings are out of touch.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am pretty much done with this line.  I donated all my sweatshirts with the funky hoods.  Everytime i would put it on, I would take it off and put something else on.  Waste of money.

Trusted Contributor

The sad thing is this ugly clothing most likely costs more than $70.  Yuck, I would not take it if it was free.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I totally agree with you about this line...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Hahaha, I absolutely LOVE this duster and ordered it. I can’t wait to get it for the warm weather. To each his/her own. I can’t stand the look of Susan Graver and all her polyester stuff but they seem to sell well! Maybe I’ll post a picture for you when I get it!
Honored Contributor

@wig4usc wrote:
Hahaha, I absolutely LOVE this duster and ordered it. I can’t wait to get it for the warm weather. To each his/her own. I can’t stand the look of Susan Graver and all her polyester stuff but they seem to sell well! Maybe I’ll post a picture for you when I get it!

@wig4usc  I love it too but didnt order it.  What color did you get?  I can't wait for your review.

Respected Contributor

The quality is terrible! This line is overpriced and junky. I bought an outfit from the website a few yrs ago, for my then 5-year-old  and after ONE wear, the entire outfit had pilling. I have also had this experience! NEVER AGAIN.

Respected Contributor

Do you find her to be annoying also? I can't watch her. 

Super Contributor

Oh yes.  One of the most Pretensions self-centered people.  I mean come on.  Pease Love World with FAST FASHION that is actually harming the world becuase of the plactics it is made of.