Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World.......seriously?!

@on the bay wrote:

@Secretariat1 -

"schmata" lol!😂 

@on the bay @Secretariat1 I know too funny because that's what it is!  Looks like a ratty old bathrobe! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't figure out how that woman ever sold her first piece of clothing.

Shoekitty said:  might be the name, and the logo.?.  It always misses the mark for me.though.....and I am an old hippie, lol!  To each their own,.  To me it is like the clothes are teetering on the edge of being good....then it never quite makes it.  Quality is not good in the 2 items I have, and the 2 sweatshirts I bought granddaughters.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1 -

Oh no, I didn't even notice the different spelling! I was laughing cause that's what my grandmother used to say! And because, well, it is!

I just looked it up and I didn't spell it right either-

its' schmatta.

But no matter, a schmatta, schmata, shmata is still a schmatta by any other name lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I can't speak to her quality because I've never purchased anything but as far is 'out there' pieces go this one is tame. I don't see that this would be the one you would single out as so horribly noteworthy.

I wouldn't look twice if I saw somebody wearing it

Respected Contributor

Who wore it best???  Laura Ingalls or Ma Kettle

Honored Contributor

While I don't like this duster, there are some nice items in her clothing line.

I've purchased a few of her home items and I can tell you that they are very good quality and I'm pleased with what I bought.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley 

Well, that's just hysterical! 

Loved Marjorie Maine as Ma Kettle.

She gets my vote!

Cineplex.com | Marjorie Main

Esteemed Contributor

As a senior citizen I think I'd look silly in anything PLW or Logo or any other such Home on the Prairie designs or cold shoulders or layers of ruffles. On the other hand maybe when I'm out some people wonder why an old lady like myself is in jeans and sneakers instead of a "housedress" (remember those) and black lace up shoes and stockings like my grandma wore. 

Respected Contributor

This line is not for me, but I just scroll on by the things I don’t care for rather than announcing it.
Honored Contributor

I am the minority here as I love it.  I am waiting for the price to go down and will be ordering the white or ice blue.  So glad that we all have options on what we like to wear.