Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World.......seriously?!

[ Edited ]

The quality is not good   Especially for price.  My daughter paid over 100 bucks for their pajamas , for a gift thisChristmas.  Omg.  The pants run about a foot long.  All the buttons had to be sewed back on and button holes made smaller.  I couldn't even keep top closed.  I had to take the top off and sew buttons and takedown the buttonholes over 1/4 inch.  The one good thing from all that was, my daughter paid over 100 with tax, she sent it back, after Christmas as it was a huge large.  She ordered medium....  By then it was on sale for 60.00  she was refunded 40 bux!   Which IMO was far more than it was worth. By the time she reordered, sent back and I received it...I did not want to mention button issue!  Lol!

The  button issue was on all of the product.  The reviews noted the flaws, but I  couldn't post a review as by the time I got mine and wore them, sewed them....they no longer sold them  
I usually buy PJ Salvage and they  last for years. was so mad, I would have asked for a refund and got rid of them if my daughter hadn't given them to me.  The navy color faded first wash, and every wash after that!  . Also,the facing where the buttons are attached ruffles up as they tried to save material by making facing short.  So not only were the buttonholes a-shamble, buttons not sewn on well, the facing lifts up.  Most poorly made item I have had in years.   The cotton was soft though, very soft. 

i buy PJ Salvage and Josie Natori pajamas as a rule.  They last for years  these Peace, Love,World is an over priced gimmick   Can you tell I am still mad  lol

Respected Contributor

Not impressed with a thing in that line.  Clothing with sayings on them is totally not for me.  This line makes LOGO look a whole lot better.  

Honored Contributor

'Gee', I like it.

Beautiful lace duster.

I wouldn't wear it over jeans, though.

Maybe over off white dressy-ish pants and off white sleeveless tank.

It's more of a dressy item, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It is a matter of taste, it's not mine but there are those who would buy this duster.  It does remind one of the Victorian era.

Honored Contributor

I can't figure out how that woman ever sold her first piece of clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Would I buy it? No.

But I thought everyone looked good in it when it was shown Monday night.
Respected Contributor

Not for me, but if it makes someone happy, good for them.  I am sure not everyone would love my fashion either Smiley Happy

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Bathrobe

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is cute, but not for the intended reason. If it was pink, I would wear it as robe with some fuzzy slippers, but definitely not as a duster.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Seen a few tops they have offered -  I have dust cloths thicker and more substantial than those  shirts..