Respected Contributor

Peace Love World question/sizing Tops

Their tops seem to measure quite large, however, do you stay with regular Q size - as that is how garment worn - or are they just made bigger so we should size down 

Seen some presentations but never hear much about sizing but models seem to be in their regular Q size even though click on measurements appear larger.

Any help appreciated never ordered from this line yet.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World question/sizing Tops

@dulwich 

I own this time in three colors (Went back for more after one)

6D530C7E-C58C-4BBE-8CDA-2456D779A0F4.pngI also purchased her Modell long sleeve tee. The tops were all Q sizing

The jeans I ordered, in number sizing, I had to send back going down two sizes!

Respected Contributor

I sized down 2 sizes,and this was in a sweatshirt.yes,their clothing runs huge
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam @Andreatoo   Thank you for your help.  I am looking at A397537 top  - normally size large in Logo  but looking at clickons seems very big!  I am not broad shouldered so may give medium a try it is cotton wondered if it would shrink! 

Honored Contributor

I bought one a couple of years ago , and I think it ran big

never fit me in the shoulders,  too bad b/c I liked the design 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Luvsmyfam @Andreatoo   Thank you for your help.  I am looking at A397537 top  - normally size large in Logo  but looking at clickons seems very big!  I am not broad shouldered so may give medium a try it is cotton wondered if it would shrink! 

Hi @dulwich 

I think this A397537 is a new style for them.  They feature mostly stretchy items and this 100% cotton top looks like a crinkly woven to me.  The description doesn't say, whether it is a woven or knit which is bad of QVC.  I have bought Ts and sweatshirts which are kind of boxy and short.  I have sized down in those.  I found the garment measurements in the items I have bought to be true, so I would assume this would be true for this item too.  But I feel fairly sure it is a crinkly woven.  For me, this garment would be too large in the bust if I bought my regular size, but if I went down, the bust would be fine but the sweep would be too tight for my taste, so I just won't buy.  So my recommendation is to look at garment measurements and see how they compare to the measurements of tops that you like.  Best of luck!

Edited to add, I just remembered I bought some gorgeous jean jackets, and, again, I went by garment measurements, which were a true fit.  Don't remember if I went with my true size, up or down!  Just went by measurements.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich 

It's a good looking blouse but also 100% cotton so not a whole lot of stretch even if it is knit which I don't believe it to be. It's also supposed to be roomy

Regardless the quality is good or at least it has been with the three pieces I've purchased