Valued Contributor

Holy smokes... those jeans they had on this morning.......looks like they got caught up in the lawnmower.......hideous.

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

Holy smokes... those jeans they had on this morning.......looks like they got caught up in the lawnmower.......hideous.

@so so 

I had the same reaction!  

I was at a loss for words to describe them .... hideous is good.

Honored Contributor

This morning I tuned in to our local news.  A couple of the anchors are dressed very casually because they were broadcasting from Progressive Field since Cleveland is hosting the All Star Game.  The anchor had on a pair of fringe hem jeans.

Then I tuned into QVC and lo and behold, there are the PLW fringe hem jeans.  

I also saw several people on our cruise in this style of jeans in the evening.  

Honored Contributor

And the price of those dreadful jeans?????!!!!!!!  Yikes!!!!!!Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

No hem frayed jeans are a great look if the right length and I have several pairs but hideous does describe those ones!!

Honored Contributor

I did not see them but I have to say that her prices are hideous too!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show or the jeans, but I don't care for her fashion line. That being said, I do like her home goods, her pillows are the best.

Valued Contributor

Re: Peace Love World jeans

[ Edited ]

Quite a while back she had a cute pair of jeans that had stars on them.... they were $89... I bought them they fit ok, but had absolutely no stretch or give to the fabric... I was also beating myself up for purchasing a pair of jeans for 90 bucks. so back they went.... I have no more interest in her hype or her merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

Her prices are terrible,plus the jeans are terrible.

Honored Contributor

I saw that show today.  Honestly, that line is not meant for the QVC demographic.  Anyone can wear it but the 50 years plus customer is not the target customer.    It's meant for much younger women.  My girls are early in their  30's and I know they'd love the tops and sweat shirts and jean jackets.   I'm not too sure about the jeans.  I've seen them in deconstructed jeans but I don't think the PLW ones I saw on the show would interest them.