Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World jacket with leather braided fringe

@Andreatoo wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Check out 730-022 on evine! I thought of you when I got it home because I think you are a jacket person too but I couldn't get your name to pop up when I referenced it! LOL please watch the video to get a better idea what it looks like on

@Andreatoo  - Thanks so much for telling me about that jacket.  I just ordered it in the black!  Can't wait to get it.  So I take it you're happy with your purchase?  What color did you get? 

I've never ordered anything from that line, but very excited to try it.  The price was definitely affordable.

Thanks again for thinking of me!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I ordered it in the blue! I got it at work so I posted a picture last week! LOL the funny thing is it matched the shirt I happened to be wearing perfectly

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I liked the sides/front of it, but the back reminded me of a baseball or y incision on an autopsy (I watch a lot of ID, AKA The Murder Channel).

What about the care of it with those colors of braiding?  Do you have to dry clean it? Cat Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I ordered it in the blue! I got it at work so I posted a picture last week! LOL the funny thing is it matched the shirt I happened to be wearing perfectly

@Andreatoo  - Just saw your post and pic.  Blue looks terrific on you and looks like the fit is perfect.

Also loved that black Grammercy top.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  - The care is machine wash/tumble dry.  But I wonder how the fringes would look after washing now that you mentioned it.

Yes, it does look like a baseball.  I never would have thought about incisions though - lol....

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@lolakimono  - The care is machine wash/tumble dry.  But I wonder how the fringes would look after washing now that you mentioned it.

Yes, it does look like a baseball.  I never would have thought about incisions though - lol....

@San Antonio Gal No worries when you wash it. Just throw a Shout Color Guard Sheet in the wash and it catches all the dyes to prevent any color transfer or bleeding. Been using them since they 1st came out. Have never failed me. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal No worries when you wash it. Just throw a Shout Color Guard Sheet in the wash and it catches all the dyes to prevent any color transfer or bleeding. Been using them since they 1st came out. Have never failed me. 

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  I was at Walmart today getting the Shout stain spray and there was three samples of the color guard sheets.  I had never heard of it before and how funny you just mentioned it.  I can't wait to try it out.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

You're not going to believe it but that shirt was under $8 on clearance?! Unfortunately only the white one is left and only in the larger sizes 🤨

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky I hope you are as happy with them as I am. When my son went off to college I sent these with him bc I knew he’d never have the patience to sort his laundry (nor want to pay for multiple loads). So he’d throw everything in one load, darks, whites, reds , etc and his clothes always came out perfect. We love those things. Lol!