Honored Contributor

Peace Love World jacket with leather braided fringe

I really like this jacket by PLW and want to purchase it, but it's 134.50 and the cold days are limited.  The reviews are good.  Does anyone own this jacket or care to add any comments? 

Screenshot_2019-03-05 Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim — QVC com.png

Screenshot_2019-03-05 Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim 2.pngScreenshot_2019-03-05 Peace Love World Jacket with Fringe Braided Trim 3.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Peace Love World jacket with leather braided fringe

I don’t need a jean jacket, but I like it.   Not your run-of-the-mill jacket.  I would pick the Olive.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal
I love it! The olive looks the best to me, too.
I do not own this particular jacket, but I have THREE of the same scuba jackets from Peace Love World and they are very well-cut and flattering (#A285687.) I bought them almost two years ago in gray and black and this year I bought the navy. So far, the quality has held up.
If you buy this cute jean jacket, enjoy it! 💜
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal
I forgot to add...PLW jackets tend to be a bit oversized and slouchy... and the arms often run LONG...it is frequently mentioned in the reviews of their jackets.
i just push up or fold back too-long sleeves, but some people said they are truly bothered by it.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3  - Thank you for your post and letting me know about the fit.  That is good info to know.  At 5'9", I do prefer clothing that runs longer in the arms.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I think it's cute, unique and very cool.  It's like a modern take on a western styled fringed jacket.  With the multi leather fringe, it goes with most everything.

I agree with you about the price point.  Maybe, with luck,  it will go on clearance or 'as is" as we head into summer? 

I do know exactly how you feel about jackets as I live in S. Fl.  I have many more jackets than days to wear them each season.  It's time for me to purge.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MarnieRez3  - Thank you for your post and letting me know about the fit.  That is good info to know.  At 5'9", I do prefer clothing that runs longer in the arms.

@San Antonio Gal 

Beautiful and tall!? You suck LOL😎

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Love that jacket!  I almost pulled the trigger then I got hold of myself because I already own two olive jean-type jackets.  I really like the nude but not a good color for me since I let my hair go grey.   Go for it!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Check out 730-022 on evine! I thought of you when I got it home because I think you are a jacket person too but I couldn't get your name to pop up when I referenced it! LOL please watch the video to get a better idea what it looks like on

Honored Contributor

Not for me but if you decide to purchase, enjoy it!

kindness is strength