Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World brand?

Thanks for all the responses.  It wasn't my intention to insult or hurt anyone's feelings. I was really curious who the target audience was for this morning's presentation because I was taken aback by the way Pat was styled.  I'm sure there are pretty items in the line, like the ones Lovestoteach posted. 

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat,

Not me for sure🌻fashion is very personal however I feel that at my age a T-shirt with wathever message will not increase my anything but decrease my wallet.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

One of the ugliest TSV's is a long time.  I will not buy ANY brand that has words and really obvious logos on them.   IMO that cheapens clothing and dates them as well. And I am so tired of seeing  HOODS on so many things.  Well at least I will save some $$$.

Why are you shouting?Woman LOL

We get it...you don't like it.  It's all good!Woman LOL

BTW, Hi Bling!  Hope all is well and you are having a great 2018! @Blingqueen023

@winamac1 So far so good Winnie.  You better be having a great 2018 too!  Good to see you posting again.  Haven't seen ya in a while.  Welcome back!!

@Blingqueen023

Thanks Bling!  I was in a meeting for a week awhile back.  Have a great day Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

They are Laurie Felt ripped jeans. A301687

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Valued Contributor

We should rename this the Peace, Love, War thread.  Smiley LOL

I couldn't have imagined me buying another pullover hoodie in this lifetime.  But after battling cancer, I was drawn to the rosemary one that says "Thankful for my life."  Got it home and love it!  Love the oversized neck and hood, it's not too long, not too bulky, and the tie dye drawstring is adorable.  I ordered the PLW ombre camo jogger pants, and they coordinate so well with the rosemary top!  Throw them on with grey suede Puma sneaks, and you have a comfortable but cute outfit.

Sign me, 

Happy Belle

Contributor

Well all these fashions - clothes and purses with words like love, peace, etc. is just not for me.  I lived the 60's as a teenager and have that out of my system.  I know some gals probably love the stuff but not me.

Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine opening up my closet to find only affirmation clothes.  Let's see, what affirmation shall I wear today?  I don't think so.  Plus, the vendor's tee shirts are not 100% pima cotton or 95% cotton and 5% spandex -- so why the high price?  This line reminds me of that Kathy that sold plastic handbags for a while and made money and ran (she was married to Bruce) and he did the same thing except he had cheap leather bags.  Yes, they make money and run and the joke is on the customer.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I received one of mine yesterday.  Yes, I love it, and I love the hood.  The pink/lilac is very pretty and cozy.  It's soft and feels like the same material as the origianl one I bought in black.  The matching sandwashed joggers are cute too!  

I could use one or two more inches in the length, but it's not too short!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"