Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World brand?

@bargainsgirl wrote:

One of the ugliest TSV's is a long time.  I will not buy ANY brand that has words and really obvious logos on them.   IMO that cheapens clothing and dates them as well. And I am so tired of seeing  HOODS on so many things.  Well at least I will save some $$$.

Why are you shouting?Woman LOL

We get it...you don't like it.  It's all good!Woman LOL

BTW, Hi Bling!  Hope all is well and you are having a great 2018! @Blingqueen023

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, to each his own......

i have and wear other PLW items (some with words, some plain).

i purchased two of the tsv today......black and the pink/lilac. i think it is a GREAT different hoodie look.....very up to date and looks comfortable without looking dumpy.

not trying to be a hippie (this looks nothing like a hippie by the way), not trying to look younger, just something i liked and wanted to try to update my wardrobe a bit with something a little more trendy.

Hi Sunshine.  I purchased 2 myself.  I also tried the pants in the pink! 

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

One of the ugliest TSV's is a long time.  I will not buy ANY brand that has words and really obvious logos on them.   IMO that cheapens clothing and dates them as well. And I am so tired of seeing  HOODS on so many things.  Well at least I will save some $$$.

Why are you shouting?Woman LOL

We get it...you don't like it.  It's all good!Woman LOL

BTW, Hi Bling!  Hope all is well and you are having a great 2018! @Blingqueen023

@winamac1 So far so good Winnie.  You better be having a great 2018 too!  Good to see you posting again.  Haven't seen ya in a while.  Welcome back!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

That hood looks like the top of a laundry bag. You could pull it up over your head, draw the dip dyed string, and hide out in it. If you wanted to see, just cut a couple of holes for your eyes, put in a couple of grommets and go out and about incognito.

What a childish & immature post.

One thing that's very evident here about the culture is that I don't see threads or posts from those like me that don't shop Quacker, Graver, D&C, Linea, etc bashing the vendors or customers associated with those brands.

It's difficult to understand the mindset or motivation of those who do this regularly or every time something 'new' or 'contemporary' is offered. 

Shop and buy what you like. Let others do the same. Respect. 

I don't see where you deny the laundry bag reference. I also don't see that you have a sense of humor.  

I am surprised you haven't seen this design before, without the words, and think it new and contemporary. 

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie

It is so well thought-out... the fact that a hoodie is “underneath” creates no bulk ... that is amazing to me!

I love the way the jacket curves to make me look small through the middle.

Well, actually, I am not that big, but have never purchased a jean jacket because they were always boxy or bulky in the wrong places!

So I’m pleased! Glad you are happy too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

Does anyone know the brand of the jeans Shawn was wearing and Pat wearing this morning ?  

@tervuren

http://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Classic-Denim-Ripped-Slim-Leg-Jeans.product.A301687.html

Check those out.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't begrudge anyone the right to spend their hard earned money. For me, this brand is a miss. The styles are not my taste, and the TSV is a bit too short for me, even though I'm a petite. I prefer my hoodies a bit longer.

What I don't especially like is the "preachy-ness" of the presentations, and hyping a hoodie as though it is going to bring salvation to the world. That turns me off more than anything and causes me not to like the line, by default. Well designed garments can sell themselves without aggrandizement.  That's just me.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

That hood looks like the top of a laundry bag. You could pull it up over your head, draw the dip dyed string, and hide out in it. If you wanted to see, just cut a couple of holes for your eyes, put in a couple of grommets and go out and about incognito.

What a childish & immature post.

One thing that's very evident here about the culture is that I don't see threads or posts from those like me that don't shop Quacker, Graver, D&C, Linea, etc bashing the vendors or customers associated with those brands.

It's difficult to understand the mindset or motivation of those who do this regularly or every time something 'new' or 'contemporary' is offered. 

Shop and buy what you like. Let others do the same. Respect. 

I don't see where you deny the laundry bag reference. I also don't see that you have a sense of humor.  

I am surprised you haven't seen this design before, without the words, and think it new and contemporary. 

@occasionalrain you are not humorous.  

Your intent is to insult and cause conflict. How pathetic! 

@Trinity11 wrote:
@occasionalrain wrote:

Trite words on clothing are tacky. Not only tacky but big and just inked on like convict attire. 

@occasionalrain...I chuckled when I read your response. Somehow, you never disappoint and you are your own person..

occasionalrain wrote

I'm pleased you're amused. So many I just annoy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

I don't watch enough of the QVC fashion shows to know the background on this brand and frankly, I don't understand it.  Who are QVC's target customers for this line?  

I don't know that this question has a simple answer.  

Whenever this line has TSV's, many sizes and colors sell out, so I don't think it's going to go away soon.  I like some items from this line, others not so much.  

I might  be a target customer.  I'm in my late 50's, live an active life, travel, and dress in casual clothing most of the time.  

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

They are trying to appeal to the 20's to 40's ladies.  Us boomers are no longer their target.

Sorry, but you're wrong. I'm in my late 50's and enjoy seeing something new and different.