Contributor

Peace Love World Zip-Front Hi-Low Hooded Cardigan

A347175.jpg

I ordered this hoodie A347175 in the Coral Reef.  I love everything about it (did size down one size) the hardware and the style are really nice.  The problem is the imprint of the quote that is stamped on the inside shows thru on the back of the garment.  I wish they would remake this without the quote or perhaps have the quote at the top and much much smaller.

I am contemplating exchanging for the black.  Did anyone purchase the black and does the lettering imprint show up on the back of the black?

Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Zip-Front Hi-Low Hooded Cardigan

@Herfy wrote:

A347175.jpg

I ordered this hoodie A347175 in the Coral Reef.  I love everything about it (did size down one size) the hardware and the style are really nice.  The problem is the imprint of the quote that is stamped on the inside shows thru on the back of the garment.  I wish they would remake this without the quote or perhaps have the quote at the top and much much smaller.

I am contemplating exchanging for the black.  Did anyone purchase the black and does the lettering imprint show up on the back of the black?

@Herfy  It was mentioned here when it was presented that the quote shows through that is why I didn't order it.  I don't know why they had to do that.  If it were me I would definitely exchange it.  

Respected Contributor

@Herfy I have it in black and it does not show. I really like it. 

Contributor

Anyone else own the black?

Respected Contributor

I have the Heather Gray and the quote doesn’t show through. The gray is darker than the photo.