Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Side Ruffle Jeans!

I googled "side-ruffle" jeans, and apparently the PLW designer didn't dream this up. There are several versions available online. This one makes me SMH even more, and it's over $200!!  Woman Surprised

IMG_1546.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I googled "side-ruffle" jeans, and apparently the PLW designer didn't dream this up. There are several versions available online. This one makes me SMH even more, and it's over $200!!  Woman Surprised

IMG_1546.JPG

@handygal2...Oh My....looks somewhat more of a dressed-up version....perfect for special occasions like Weddings, etc...LOL Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Some of these designers(?) need to find another job because the one they have now is just not working.  Or at the very least making any sense. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Designers can design anything they want, but I wonder what the QVC buyers were thinking when they chose those jeans.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

IMG_1546.JPG

@handygal2 

For some reason this version is not nearly as offensive

Respected Contributor

It just looks silly.

This is not style.

Respected Contributor

I saw these online last week and laughed out loud. I do not want to look like large fish with dorsal fins.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Sometimes I think designers 'throw something against the wall'...so to speak.... to see what sticks....this is a definite not for me!

@Mom2Dogs   The designers may have done that, but it's the QVC buyers who bought them to sell.