Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Side Ruffle Jeans!

I saw those recently and I immediately thought of my younger daughter.  She's a size 4 and she dresses the trends and likes to stand out.  They are very social and my guess is those jeans are similar in style to jeans that would cost $300 or $400.  Me?  No, jeans like that would not compliment my 5'3 size 16/18 frame.  That side ruffle would add 30lbs to my body.    

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Peace Love World Medium Wash Side Ruffle Ankle Jeans - A353707

I think the darker denim looks even worse.

I honestly think this line gets worse with each presentation of a new item.

These jeans look like they are being worn before they finished sewing them

Honored Contributor

Hilariously--ugly!!!

Honored Contributor

They are horrible looking that is for sure.  When I saw the presentation I just started laughing.  

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac , let’s hope the Logo ruffles are on the opposite side otherwise one would fall over from the ruffle weight one the one side of the body.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove  Hideous!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chrystaltree2 ....When it comes to these particular jeans, I don't think they would compliment anyone regardless of size...Did you show them to your DD?...If so, what was her reaction? Woman Happy

I am 5-5 1/2" tall and have a slim figure and the only use I would find for these jeans is to have fun and enjoy the various reactions from everyone...That ruffle looks like something that just flew onto the side and attached itself and then expired!...LOLOL

I'm going to have to check out the reviews!...Some may actually be attracted to the whimsical touch. Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Woman Surprised I'm speechless! Woman Surprised

A353707

Peace Love World White Wash Side Ruffle Ankle Jeans - A354805

New

Peace Love World White Wash Side Ruffle Ankle Jeans

@MyShadowLove  I saw these presented the other day and the models looked ridiculous in them. I ordered some PLW tops and both were made of cheap thin material. Back they went. So many clothing lines on QVC are using cheap fabric and designs, but charging designer prices. Except for Martha Stewart, I’m better off going to Macy’s or Steinmart where I can feel the material and look closely at the clothing. It’s too expensive to keep sending poor quality clothing back to QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Sometimes I think designers 'throw something against the wall'...so to speak.... to see what sticks....this is a definite not for me!

@Mom2Dogs Yes, they are laughing all the way to the bank at how stupid we customers are.

Honored Contributor

what I would like to know is WHO BOUGHT THEM?   I would just like to see someone shopping at Safeway wearing them.