Esteemed Contributor

I am really liking these jeggings A392024 but have never bought PLW pants and unsure what size to buy.  Any recommendations on sizing?  I would like them close to the body.

Thanks

D7B78AF4-924B-4476-B219-2621FB7F077C.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Jegging

[ Edited ]

I think the brand runs a little small and shrinks .

I do not particularly like this brand and probably will not buy anymore items. 

i have not bought the Jeggings so my comment probably  does not apply   to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I think the brand runs a little small and shrinks .

I do not particularly like this brand and probably will not buy anymore items. 

i have not bought the Jeggings so my comment probably  does not apply   to them.

Thanks for your response @MalteseMomma. What kind of pants do you have experience with?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Are you sure you want to take a chance? I think the crotch on these look terrible

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo They are high waisted, so the crotch is probably dragging.  Is that what you are referring to?  

But they seem stretchy and comfy! My guess is to size down, and that I may need to roll down the front waist as I do with many pants because my torso is short in the front.  I just don't like the jeggings to bag out or fall off.  These would be knock around jeans, not dress up jeans.

I think that you like your jeans loose, and without stretch, so we may have different style preferences on pants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

I've lost 20 pounds so I've been replenishing. But no I don't wear skintight but I don't like the crotch hanging down 2 inches below my natural crotch either! I don't think high waisted is an excuse for the crotch to be in the wrong place. Check out these high waisted skinnies (I have 2!)

9C33DA93-C507-440F-9439-9BAE909BA603.png

I've noticed a few presentations lately on both the Q and HSN with poorly fit crotches. It always surprises me that they would send the model out looking like that

Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping for responses from people who have worn PLW pants.  Do the pants stretch out with wear, or bag out?

@Andreatoo thanks for your thoughts.  I know you have lost some weight (hope you are OK, you were already thin!), but you have said you don't like stretchy pants.  I prefer close fitting stretch, so they don't bag out, appear wrinkled, or drag down.

Why would the Ann Taylor jeans (not jeggings) be better for me than these for knocking around?  The high waisted AT jeans have a large stitched reinforced waist panel that may come up to my bra and may make it uncomfortable to sit and bend down.  I have tried on Ann Taylor jeans in the past and they have not been a good fit for me.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

i dont own these, but i like this look a lot! i also like the PLW line.

i dont see anything strange with the crotch in the still photo or the video.

with both poly AND spandex i am guessing these have a very nice amount of stretch.  i prefer the body of my jeans fitted also (even on a flare or a bootcut).....hate them being baggy anywhere.

i do find that generally PLW runs a bit on the small side when comparing to other qvc brands.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Because they're stretchy and fit close to the body. But better I can't speak to 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @sunshine45!