Honored Contributor

I just like to not have to go to 10 stores and try on clothes in dressing rooms to save 10 bucks. These shorts are durable and will last.

McDonald's fish meal deal now is almost 10 bucks

Honored Contributor

Theres A big difference between what a teen will choose to wear to the beach (Macy's $20) and the pair of tailored Bermudas a mature woman will choose to wear lunching with friends.  Its all about quality and the right look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Quality comes with a price.

Totally depends on intended use.

Esteemed Contributor

I never bought a lot of my clothes from QVC but now I never do.  Buy basic staples online from Costco and Amazon because of value for price, quality, speed of delivery ( and its free) and ease of returning, if necessary.  Added bonus with Amazon is that I can usually order item again and again if it works out.

Super Contributor

@queendiva  Yes, in my area stylish Bermuda shorts and others available at Macy's for $17.99 most with very good reviews.

Honored Contributor

@bewise Do you even hear yourself? You post about people making unkind comments and YET here you are saying that people who spend money that you 

wouldn't are not in their right mind.

You have no right to speak about anyone's comments after the one you made.  Get a clue. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Since shorts wearing weather is all year (maybe not December or January for us native Arizona people) I find I get my money out of them. While I don't wear them year round I certainly wear them March to October. The tourist wear them in December and January. So I don't have a problem paying for good shorts. 

Honored Contributor

Cheap doesn't mean money will spent/invested; nor does expensive mean a good investment.  And neither is a value over all budgets.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@bewise Do you even hear yourself? You post about people making unkind comments and YET here you are saying that people who spend money that you 

You have no right to speak about anyone's comments after the one you made.  Get a clue. 

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Love my grandkids , For the love of common sense, it's an expression !!  I swear some of you just lie in wait , ready to pounce on any post. Well I guess everyone needs a hobby. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Lands' End is having a 50%-off sale right now and there's good selection of quality shorts over there.