Honored Contributor

This has happened to me twice and thought I should share the experience in case you weren't paying attention. In ordering a couple of things 'buy more and save' I note that when I put them in the shopping cart the discount is there but after I go through the PayPal process and come back to place my order the discount has disappeared!

On both occasions I had to use automated ordering by phone

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

This has happened to me twice and thought I should share the experience in case you weren't paying attention. In ordering a couple of things 'buy more and save' I note that when I put them in the shopping cart the discount is there but after I go through the PayPal process and come back to place my order the discount has disappeared!

Thanks @Andreatoo , good to know.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo @Thanks for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo- Have you notified QVC about this?  That shouldn't be happening.  Something must be wrong with the system.  PayPal should just be authorizing the total amount of your order before you hit submit.

Someone in QVC's financial (or I.T.) department should be looking into that.  I wonder how many customers have lost out because of it?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo Definitely address this with Q. I use PayPal most often and this has  never happened to me. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped using PayPal completely.  I honestly do not feel it's safe.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Andreatoo Definitely address this with Q. I use PayPal most often and this has  never happened to me. 

@AmericanBulldogMom 

It's only happened with buy more and Save. Have you checked your history?

Esteemed Contributor

@KatCat1 wrote:

I stopped using PayPal completely.  I honestly do not feel it's safe.

I've used PayPal for nearly two decades.  I've never had a single problem in all that time.  I pay with a credit card; I don't link my bank account to it.  I did in the early days, but stopped as I got more benefit from using my CC.

I like the fact that PayPal will reimburse you up to 12 times a year for return shipping.  Something that comes in handy with QVC's new policy of deducting return shipping!

Honored Contributor

I just notified them via live chat. They don't always make it easy to get in touch with somebody though! I was being a little lazy

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

It's only happened with buy more and Save. Have you checked your history?

@Andreatoo Yes, I have/do.