Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula Deen fashions on Evine

I don't associate fashion with Paula Dean.  It's not as if she was ever a great dresser!!!  She is just jumping on the "branding" bandwagon.  She never really recovered from that whole racial mess.

Honored Contributor

People tend to be a product of their environment but that doesn't mean they can't evolve in their own life time. You're expending a lot of energy to hate some old hillbilly whom, the last I checked, was not a member of the KKK nor a Neo-Nazi.
Mario Batali used to steal from his employees and Martha Stewart is a convicted felon yet their earning abilities never skipped a beat. For some reason Paula Deen is an easy and vulnerable target
Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I don't associate fashion with Paula Dean.  It's not as if she was ever a great dresser!!!  She is just jumping on the "branding" bandwagon.  She never really recovered from that whole racial mess.

I agree.

I don't ever want to look like Paula Deen!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of Ms Dean but I've seen her pictured in what I consider casual chic.  I remember a pretty blue bohemian inspired tunic with white pants and wedge sandals. Based on my shopping experiences, all items looked higher end. Her hair and make-up were lovely and the outfit flattered her figure. 

When she sold warm weather clothing on Evine, I was hoping to see something similar. It was not to be.