Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deen fashions on Evine

@Kachina624 wrote:

Actually Paula has the TS at Evine today.  It's kind of cute until you consider the $35. price tag and realize it's got to be very cheaply constructed and cheap lace.

20161103_230744.png

@Kachina624, I don't think the price tag is bad if it's well made.  I'd like to know what makes you think it's cheaply constructed and how you know the lace is cheap lace, unless you have this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Actually Paula has the TS at Evine today.  It's kind of cute until you consider the $35. price tag and realize it's got to be very cheaply constructed and cheap lace.

20161103_230744.png

It isn't so much the lace.  I have a problem with those two layers.  I must have seen an encore presentation at 4:00 am this morning with the very pretty host--Heather?  I didn't like the way the layers kind of gripped her mid-section in not such a good way.  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

20161103_230744.png

It isn't so much the lace.  I have a problem with those two layers.  I must have seen an encore presentation at 4:00 am this morning with the very pretty host--Heather?  I didn't like the way the layers kind of gripped her mid-section in not such a good way.  

Hi Magic

I agree.  I liked it, but I thought everyone looked bigger in the middle with it on!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

20161103_230744.png

@Kachina624, I don't think the price tag is bad if it's well made.  I'd like to know what makes you think it's cheaply constructed and how you know the lace is cheap lace, unless you have this. 

@Lipstickdiva  The price...you get what you pay for.  There's nothing cheesier than cheap lace.  The few clothing items I've gotten from Evine have been thin and certainly no bargain.

Why don't you order it and report back?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The clothing from Evine IMO are not made of quality materials whether they are made here or in China. Indigo Thread Co. and One World is about the best I've tried from them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
I'm kidding!

I like the shirt with the little pork chops on it. It was so cute.

Trusted Contributor

While I didn't care for the look of the Paula Deen recent TS, I have been very pleased with her "Stretch Woven Cap Sleeved Cross Front Hi-Lo Tunic" -- comfortable material, easy wash in washer and hang to dry, and made in the USA. I was so pleased by the look, feel, and fit of the pewter that I ordered it in the other two colors. Low price doesn't always mean poor quality; many variables involved.

Honored Contributor

Sure you get what you pay for and in most cases you're paying for a name! You're naive to think that there's some magic factory with magic materials producing the expensive stuff when in reality it's the same materials and the same manufacturers across the board. And that is not just in fashion either
Honored Contributor

I would not purchase anything from that woman and build up her fortune.  Her true colors came out and she will never change.  Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

What channel is Evine on? I used to have it by not any more. Or at least I can't find it.