Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deen fashions on Evine

To me, "Paula Deen" and "fashion" doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If there's a buck to be made, Paula is right there, y'all.

She is trying to make a comeback.... GOOD LUCK TO HER.  She will not get any of my money with her cheap made in China goods.

She seems to have found her niche at Evine and appears to be quite comfortable there.  I recently saw her selling bedding, then she put in a pitch to sell the bed.  She's easy to ignore as long as she confines her activity to Evine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Because she is, in fact, the anti-christ

(insert eye roll)

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to be open-minded and forgiving.  I was irritated for a different reason than most, the fact she withheld her diabetes news until she secured a fat contract with Victoza. 

Honored Contributor

Actually Paula has the TS at Evine today.  It's kind of cute until you consider the $35. price tag and realize it's got to be very cheaply constructed and cheap lace.

20161103_230744.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Actually Paula has the TS at Evine today.  It's kind of cute until you consider the $35. price tag and realize it's got to be very cheaply constructed and cheap lace.

20161103_230744.png

ITA

I thought it was cute in the pink, but it's no special value.  I don't have much luck with many EVINE fashions.  Some are so cheaply made.

I prefer HSN.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't buy a thing from her, just as I wouldn't buy anything hawked by Lisa Rinna.  My purchasing decisions (few and far between these days), are tempered by my evaluation of the person or company selling.

Trusted Contributor

I like the top, but I'm not buying.  It will probably be a once only or clearance next month.  I don't care for Paula though. She gets on my last nerve with that "ya'll" thing.  Never purchased anything from her and never will.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If there's a buck to be made, Paula is right there, y'all.

@Kachina624 You butter believe it!

Honored Contributor

And have you noticed that every piece of clothing from every designer is shown over and over thru out the day. One hour is the same as it was 4 hours earlier. Kind of boring. No I'm not a fan of Miss Deen either, whether she is cooking or not.