Honored Contributor

I own two of her handbags- they are nice and I like what I have but not supple enough for me.   I would not buy again.

Regular Contributor
TJ Maxx was loaded with them per my last visit pre-Covid a year and a half ago.
Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

I took a shot on a Lunchtime Special the other day.  The Arenzano:

Here 

I think it was around $163.  I got the tooled coral.

Respected Contributor

I have a few of her handbags, several pairs of shoes, (seem to be discontinued) several wraps, numerous scarves and (many) wristlets.  They are all nice quality.  That being said, I've never paid full price as I feel they would be overpriced if I'd purchased them at retail. I LOVE her wristlets (except for a plaid one that peeled) as they are larger than most.  I can easily fit all my necessities. (even my Sunday Missal fits)

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have a few of her handbags, several pairs of shoes, (seem to be discontinued) several wraps, numerous scarves and (many) wristlets.  They are all nice quality.  That being said, I've never paid full price as I feel they would be overpriced if I'd purchased them at retail. I LOVE her wristlets (except for a plaid one that peeled) as they are larger than most.  I can easily fit all my necessities. (even my Sunday Missal fits)

I have a few pairs of her shoes too.  I like them, but I didn't pay full price either.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I took a shot on a Lunchtime Special the other day.  The Arenzano:

Here 

I think it was around $163.  I got the tooled coral.

Update:  It was a bust.  The handles are strange seamwise. Rather than the seams being opposite, they both face the same way.  It's going back.  

Also, I wasn't overly impressed with the finish work on the shoulder strap and the seams of the bag.  That's always been my pet peeve with this brand; I don't know why I expected differently. 

Respected Contributor
My work bag is Patricia Nash. I bought it last February to celebrate a promotion. Now that I work from home more often than not, it hangs in my mud room and looks pretty.
Respected Contributor

She was a designer for a major brand before starting her own line,  When she first started it, she was on ShopHQ.  Her bags were all made in Italy.  I have so many pieces that I love.  When she left ShopHQ and started larger production in China, the quality deminished.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

She was a designer for a major brand before starting her own line,  When she first started it, she was on ShopHQ.  Her bags were all made in Italy.  I have so many pieces that I love.  When she left ShopHQ and started larger production in China, the quality deminished.  

@Linmo I didn't know that, I thought the leather was from Italy and the bags made in China. 

Respected Contributor
I am not a Patricia Nash collector, ( I own none) but did recently purchase the Bolsena Tote in tan at Marshalls for $89.99. The Q has it priced at $229.00. I would never have bought it F/P. You can’t beat Marshall pricing. Check out Marshall/ TJ’s if your interested in her bags.