Honored Contributor

HSN  has many of the older PN items on sale today with free shipping.  These include the turquoise tooled leather mule, a tote and a cross body bag.  I've been waiting for that $169., mule to sink in price.  Today it's $99.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've been eyeing these...

Patricia Nash Roberta Embroidered Leather Mule

Patricia Nash Roberta Embroidered Leather Mule

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624check out Macy's before the holiday.  Last week, I was able to order the same mules from one of their sales for $69 and the black suede like ones for $59.  That sale is off now but they may have something similar again.  I got them this week, I will have to get used to the pointy-toe shoe look but they are very pretty, especially the turquoise ones.  

I would like to try the higher-heeled mules if I can ever get a good price on one.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

HSN  has many of the older PN items on sale today with free shipping.  These include the turquoise tooled leather mule, a tote and a cross body bag.  I've been waiting for that $169., mule to sink in price.  Today it's $99.

@Kachina624Check out PN website because she is having a 12 days of Christmas sale. I think I saw some shoes for one day.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624$75.00 on 12/4. I wanted the scarves and they were on sale at 11:00pm tonight. So I would check early. I had the scarves in my cart, so I could check out. Good luck.