Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've always loved this particular scarf and wanted to buy it. I was looking online for a wearable orange top for a particular reason. Found this Madewell Northside vintage t shirt for $9.99. First Madewell purchase. They call it afterglow red, hopefully it does look more orange than red.

Does anyone own this print in the Nash scarf, what do you wear it with? I think it would look good with black too. If I keep the t shirt I think they would be a good match, maybe not in person who knows. I love a t shirt dressed up with a lightweight scarf for Spring and Summer.

3026080_fpx.jpeg

J8526_RD6535_ld.jpeg

I have this scarf and have only worn it with black.  Looks good and gets compliments -- this is my favorite of her color palettes.  I think it will look great with your shirt!

Esteemed Contributor

T@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've always loved this particular scarf and wanted to buy it. I was looking online for a wearable orange top for a particular reason. Found this Madewell Northside vintage t shirt for $9.99. First Madewell purchase. They call it afterglow red, hopefully it does look more orange than red.

Does anyone own this print in the Nash scarf, what do you wear it with? I think it would look good with black too. If I keep the t shirt I think they would be a good match, maybe not in person who knows. I love a t shirt dressed up with a lightweight scarf for Spring and Summer.

3026080_fpx.jpeg

J8526_RD6535_ld.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 Thank you so much for your efforts on my behalf.  I think I'll call the number on her web site in the hopes it is still available.