Honored Contributor

I've always loved this particular scarf and wanted to buy it. I was looking online for a wearable orange top for a particular reason. Found this Madewell Northside vintage t shirt for $9.99. First Madewell purchase. They call it afterglow red, hopefully it does look more orange than red.

Does anyone own this print in the Nash scarf, what do you wear it with? I think it would look good with black too. If I keep the t shirt I think they would be a good match, maybe not in person who knows. I love a t shirt dressed up with a lightweight scarf for Spring and Summer.

3026080_fpx.jpeg

J8526_RD6535_ld.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I think the scarf and shirt will look perfect together.  I don't have that scarf, but I recently purchased a more pastel scarf of hers from Macy's......I love it.

Honored Contributor

I think this is a beautiful combo, and, yes, it will also look stunning with black or maybe even an olive color.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the turquoise tooled bag and am trying desperately to find the matching scarf but can't find it anywhere.  It is listed on the Patricia Nash website but it won't let me add it to my cart.  If anyone finds one I would greatly appreciate it.  My search continues.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu I was able to add it to bag on my phone, on the P Nash site. I'll see if I can find it somewhere else for you. Macy's has her scarves, don't know about that one.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu It's not available at Macy's, right now I can't find it anywhere else. I would call the P Nash customer service number and see if they can place the order for you.

Honored Contributor

This one is so cute for Summer, it's called Mini Meadows

A912235_Scarf_MiniMeadows_0002_Loop.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   beautiful scarf!   i have the same print in a PN scarf but mine is super long, about 75" long and 24" wide. 

i wear mine with terra cotta shade tops, olive, forest green and black.  it's great for travel.   wore it in Europe in Sept. on cool days; on rainy days with olive rain anorak from Macys.

the label on mine states Dry Clean Only -  gently hand washed in tub of cold water and line dried and it came out fine.

Honored Contributor

I am sure it will work, and look stunning

Respected Contributor

When I want a new scarf lately I head on over to ebay and do a search for scarf and then the color and then buy it now and then by price low to high (or high to low if I want to go ???). You can look for hours and find unique scarfs from all over the world...all colors and patterns. Narrow it down to exactly what you are looking for...it's there. Fun scarf shopping!