Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - New for August + 8/15 TS

@Roni18 wrote:

nash-train-station-holiday-2016_dsc1094.png

So the TS should be something similar to this I would think.

I looked on her site.  I think that strap may be sold separately.  I like the bag, but I don't like it as much without that cool-looking strap.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

The calendar says it will come with a crossbody strap.  It doesn't look like it comes with one when ordering from PN's website.  I wonder if it will be one of these decorative ones or a plain thin one. 

I may be "in" if it comes with the decorative strap.  I'm not sure if it doesn't.  Thanks for the heads' up.  Her bags are really nice, and I just bought a crossbody on sale from Macys in the summer-looking bright pattern.

Trusted Contributor

When we launched her line at the Macy's where I use to work, she came to the store to talk to the customers about her line. I have to say, while her products are truly beautiful, I found her to be kind of rude and dismissive. One of the employees asked her a question and she kind of snapped at her in front of everyone. The poor girl was so embarrassed and several customers tried to chat with her and she brushed them off. Maybe she was tired from traveling, but when you're in the business of customers, being gracious goes a long way.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I love this!   I would buy this if it was a T.S.

I love her bags!

Thanks!

@winamac1 Same here!!   I love the looks of this bag.  If it' under 200  i think I'll get this.  I don't need it, but I can't get past it's shape and good looks.   It all depends on price  

Respected Contributor

@grandma petesSorry to hear that!  It is always disappointing when someone acts like that.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I love her bags!

Thanks!

@winamac1 Same here!!   I love the looks of this bag.  If it' under 200  i think I'll get this.  I don't need it, but I can't get past it's shape and good looks.   It all depends on price  

ITA Bling.

I actually do think it will be under $200. 

I do not need this at all, but I love the size and look.  The strap makes it!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I love her bags!

Thanks!

ITA Bling.

I do not need this at all, but I love the size and look.  The strap makes it!! Smiley Happy

@winamac1 If the strap doesn't come with it, it will probably be a no deal for me.  The strap makes the bag.  That bag is very classy looking.  Love it.  Sure beats the upcoming dooney tsv.  That's an easy pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I love her bags!

Thanks!

ITA Bling.

@winamac1 If the strap doesn't come with it, it will probably be a no deal for me.  The strap makes the bag.  That bag is very classy looking.  Love it.  Sure beats the upcoming dooney tsv.  That's an easy pass for me.  

I agree Bling.  I didn't like the Dooney TSV either.  This bag is awesome, but I want that strap, and I'm not paying $60 for it!!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I love her bags!

Thanks!

ITA Bling.

I agree Bling.  I didn't like the Dooney TSV either.  This bag is awesome, but I want that strap, and I'm not paying $60 for it!!

@winamac1 Ditto!!

Respected Contributor

The strap in the photo with the model is currently selling for $89 on HSN so not sure they will include that one.  I do love it though!