Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - New for August + 8/15 TS

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Okay, I caved!  I am terrible!  I changed my mind like 5 times during  the purchase process alternating between the turquoise and the floral but I finally ended up on the floral.  

I have a similar floral from her line, and I love it.

I am having a hard time deciding between the map and the turq!!!

ETA:  Bummer....I just went over to order one.  I guess the presale is off.  I missed the show last night, but I noticed the bag was on presale.   I will have to wait until Monday night, and I hope the one I want is left.  I know I won't be able to stay up till midnight. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I don't have any Patricia Nash handbags right now, but I recently acquired the black and cognac guitar strap to put on the GILI ostrich roma.  Roma has become my go-to bag, because it carries work laptop, folders, and lunch with ease.  I love the strap.  It is made very well and does a better job of safely carrying a fully loaded bag than the original GILI long strap.

Respected Contributor

I have been thinking all day how I should have ordered the turquoise!  I am hopeless!  I am tempted to order it when the TSV is up to see which one I like better but knowing me I would want to keep both of them!!

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl @winamac1 @Kachina624 & all:

For those of us already seduced by the turquoise TSV bag, check out this utterly delightful coin purse key fob with turquoise tooling!

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 3.19.06 PM.png

$39

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl @winamac1 @Kachina624 & all:

For those of us already seduced by the turquoise TSV bag, check out this utterly delightful coin purse key fob with turquoise tooling!

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 3.19.06 PM.png

$39

So cute!   

Respected Contributor

@Roni18: I needed to change out my key fob anyway and adore the wee coin purse. Ordered it!

Respected Contributor

I was looking at those straps on Macy's site again and noticed that they now have the turquoise collection.  Some of the same items as HSN and some different.  There is a different tote there.  This one has a pink lining and is priced at $199.  They usually have pretty good sales.

8699766_fpx.jpg

Respected Contributor

Crossbody at $1298726916_fpx.jpg

Respected Contributor

They have the coin purse and some more small items like a wristlet and wallets.  I've still got a gift card from there, maybe I will pick up something in the turquoise. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I was looking at those straps on Macy's site again and noticed that they now have the turquoise collection.  Some of the same items as HSN and some different.  There is a different tote there.  This one has a pink lining and is priced at $199.  They usually have pretty good sales.

8699766_fpx.jpg

@Roni18  It looks like they're trying to simulate verde gris.  I'm in the process of doing this to a Bakers rack in my kitchen.  I'm not sure I like it on the bag but it's interesting. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment