Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@1Professor Hi Professor.  I'm sorry to say I'm returning the flower bag because of the strap and it's too difficult to open and shut this bag.  Takes two hands to do it.  Oh well, I'm expecting my third bag to arrive tomorrow anyway, lol  My dooney crossbody I ordered that was on sale on their website.  After receiving the dooney tsv bag, two bags were enough right now.  Hope you enjoy yours.  This will be my second HSN return in the 15 years I've shopped with them.  Not too bad.  Have a great weekend. 

@Blingqueen023 - thx for the review. Too bad it didn't work out, but I agree, if you don't love it, send it back.

You know there will be something new around the corner ready to grab you Woman LOL...maybe Sharif?  He is launching  on Evine this coming Wed night! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023: I'm hanging on to the possibility that the Louis Vuitton straps I have will rock the bag. Plus I adore the garden. I've returned 3 PN bags from hsn the last few months, so it happens! They are whimsical, which invites us to experiment.

My Dooney Kendra satchel in pebble leather arrived today; adore that one!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Blingqueen023: I'm hanging on to the possibility that the Louis Vuitton straps I have will rock the bag. Plus I adore the garden. I've returned 3 PN bags from hsn the last few months, so it happens! They are whimsical, which invites us to experiment.

My Dooney Kendra satchel in pebble leather arrived today; adore that one!

@1Professor That kendra bag is gorgeous!  Carry it in the best of health and enjoy it.  Very pretty bag.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - New for October

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the Chocolate color Heart

Patricia Nash Camilla Distressed Leather Hobo
582-197
Patricia Nash Camilla Distressed Leather Hobo

@Chi-town girl

This is beautiful! I wonder what the size is.

@Chi-town girl

I was in Dillard’s today & they had this bag Inc a few different colors. I like the style but I really disliked the distressed finishes. They did not look nice to me; they looked like bad looking old bags that need to be tossed. Some distressed things look good to me but this really disappointed me.

Respected Contributor

Hi Friends, 

My Nash package was waiting on me when I got back today.  Glad nobody swiped it from my doorstep!  It came earlier than expected.  I am going to try not to open it and save it for Christmas.  We'll see if I make it!  I've got that Dooney Chelsea coming sometime this week too.   

Respected Contributor

I was on Macy's site and saw that they had some of PN's shoes on sale.  I ordered the Turquoise mules and a pair of black mules.  I haven't tried her shoes before so I'm hoping they will work.  Thought I'd mention it here in case anyone wanted to check them out.  If you had your eye on the Turquoise cowboy boots they are on sale for $139.   

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I was on Macy's site and saw that they had some of PN's shoes on sale.  I ordered the Turquoise mules and a pair of black mules.  I haven't tried her shoes before so I'm hoping they will work.  Thought I'd mention it here in case anyone wanted to check them out.  If you had your eye on the Turquoise cowboy boots they are on sale for $139.   

@Roni18: I have the MAP mules and adore them! Surprisingly comfortable, well-made.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor @Roni18 @willdob3 @Blingqueen023 @DiAnne -Nash fans!

At Patricia Nash website 

Twelve Days of Holiday Deals

Shop a Different Deal Every Day from Now Until December 12th

We're Celebrating the Christmas Season with 12 Days of Deals. Good for One Day Only, We'll Have a Different Special Discount Every Day From Now Until December 12th. See all of the Deals Below or Subscribe to our Newsletter for Daily Notifications.

You can view all of the items, but only on sale on specific days.

Today's deal is awesome for her scarves -$10 free shopping! I picked up several for myself and gifts

day__0008_20171127-12_days_of_christmas-297.jpg_1.jpg

Dec. 3rd | Select Scarves $9.99

A huge selection of our lightweight scarves in rich vintage-inspired prints, regularly $38 - $69, for only $9.99. A customer favorite, these will go fast!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Dec. 4th | All Battista Mules: $75.00

The vintage feel of western boots with a modern update, the Battista Mule is an instant classic. Regularly $149 and available in sizes 5 1/2 to 11.

day__0002_20171127-12_days_of_christmas-192-edit.jpg_1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor @Roni18 @willdob3 @Blingqueen023 @DiAnne -Nash fans!

At Patricia Nash website 

Twelve Days of Holiday Deals

Shop a Different Deal Every Day from Now Until December 12th

We're Celebrating the Christmas Season with 12 Days of Deals. Good for One Day Only, We'll Have a Different Special Discount Every Day From Now Until December 12th. See all of the Deals Below or Subscribe to our Newsletter for Daily Notifications.

You can view all of the items, but only on sale on specific days.

Today's deal is awesome for her scarves -$10 free shopping! I picked up several for myself and gifts

day__0008_20171127-12_days_of_christmas-297.jpg_1.jpg

Dec. 3rd | Select Scarves $9.99

A huge selection of our lightweight scarves in rich vintage-inspired prints, regularly $38 - $69, for only $9.99. A customer favorite, these will go fast!

@Chi-town girl Whant an angel you are.  On my way right now.  thank you for posting.  What a love muffinHeart