Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash New for 2020

After a Patricia Nash splurge in March (I purchased 4 bags and a tote) I promised no more for the rest of the year.  However, the HSN TS is so cute and could be one of those useful bags I carry all the time.  It's certainly a size and shape I don't own from Patricia or any other brand.  If I cave in my choice will be the Map. 

Honored Contributor

Patricia has the Q TSV on Saturday. $170, free shipping

A384629
Patricia Nash Leather Drawstring Witney Tote
Exclusive to QVC until 9/28!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New equestrian collection!

118616772_3160096497420855_6318175889011749529_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love her jewelry (even more than her bags) and a few of my favorites are now on clearance over on HSN. Got myself a necklace and earrings to add to my PN collection. Unique, beautiful items.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I love her jewelry (even more than her bags) and a few of my favorites are now on clearance over on HSN. Got myself a necklace and earrings to add to my PN collection. Unique, beautiful items.

@silkyk - yes, I too like her jewelry.  Picked up the coin earrings at a steal

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patricia has the Q TSV on Saturday. $170, free shipping

A384629
Patricia Nash Leather Drawstring Witney Tote
Exclusive to QVC until 9/28!

@Pecky  @IlliniGirl88 - did you pick up the TSV tote?

I DVR'd/watched the Nash TSV show. Her new croco looks nice. My reasons for not purchasing the TSV:  I prefer totes that do not have a center zip, it limits the functionality + no outside pockets. And that anniversary metal tag...um, no. It looks cheap.That would be taken off immediately.

Will be looking for reviews of the TSV esp of the croco. And to see if she offers the croco in a classic tote style - zip top with outside pockets or in the fab crossbody with built in wallet - there is a Nash Sept HSN TS

Honored Contributor

There is an upcoming Nash Sept HSN TS - fri 9/18!

I would like to see the classic tote (outside pockets + no center divide) in the new croco. The recent Q TSV was an easy pass for me due to the details

H has some new croco items. Uggh Woman Tongue that 10th year anniversary tag - glad it's easily removable 

New! Patricia Nash Hemsley Croco-Embossed Leather Satchel
721-706
Patricia Nash Hemsley Croco-Embossed Leather Satchel

Patricia Nash Avellino Croco-Embossed Leather Crossbody Bag
721-727
Patricia Nash Avellino Croco-Embossed Leather Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

With a TS next Friday, new items should post soon. Hoping extended holiday returns will be activated.

Rec'd a Nash email notification - they are doing Facebook events.

Distressed-Vintage_09122020_16.jpg

2Distressed-Vintage_09122020_09.jpg

Honored Contributor

I was able Patricia Nash Tri-Color Bead 8-1/2" Coiled Charm Braceletto watch her FB live and it was very interesting.  I don't have any of her jewlery but came across this pretty bracelet at HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite handbag purchase of this year is this crossbody with built in organizer/wallet Heart Her python leather/design is exquisite! It easily fits in a large tote when I need to carry my laptop, wrap etc

Would LOVE this in the new croco

"As Is" Patricia Nash Tauriana Leather Crossbody Organizer

20200516_122547.jpg