Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash New for 2020

I can't get into Patricia's design/look.  If you like it then enjoy it.  I would rather go the Tignello way if needed before P. Nash.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Hi Chi...I just love the PN floral map print. I bought the TSV crossbody earlier this year. I only got to rock it a few times before this pandemic hit. I will tell you that everytime I did people were so intrigued with it!  I like that English Garden print too. She has many lovely items.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Hi Chi...I just love the PN floral map print. I bought the TSV crossbody earlier this year. I only got to rock it a few times before this pandemic hit. I will tell you that everytime I did people were so intrigued with it!  I like that English Garden print too. She has many lovely items.

@KBEANS  - yes, I too love Nash! I really like her tooling and the prints. Her iconic Map, Turqouise Tooling and fairly new snake/reptile are my favs. 

Did you buy the May cross body TS? I have it in the snake with the coordinated snake coin purse clipped to the cross body that holds hand sanitizer 

Would love to see her bring more leather guitar straps

Nice there is free ship today for all Nash plus a reusable 20% coupon for cardholders   The scarves, unbrellas, and coin purses are great gifts 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I am very much tempting ordering Patricia Nash's scraf 543-045 in Blush Bouquet.

I did visit her webpage and the same scarf is on sale for 27 dollars comparing from 38 dollars on HSN.

(tempting tempting tempting)

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

English Country

Patricia Nash Multi Floral Print Scarf

Happy to have helped.shoppers that wanted the new English Country print with Sunday night notification! Gotta jump quick for the new prints or you have to wait for returns

Seems like it's doom and gloom when I check lately - plethora of virus and death notices threads and an increase in bash hosts/vendors - it's so pathetic! 

I'm not shopping this event, please post reviews if you're shopping 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I am very much tempting ordering Patricia Nash's scraf 543-045 in Blush Bouquet.

I did visit her webpage and the same scarf is on sale for 27 dollars comparing from 38 dollars on HSN.

(tempting tempting tempting)

@Dinaki  her scarves are nice. I have several and also gift them.  

If you haven't shopped the Nash website yet. I think new customers get 15% off 1st order when they sign up for emails 

Respected Contributor

No, I did not get the May TS. I did buy February's TSV, the Sarola Crossbody. I returned the wallet because it was a tight fit in that bag. But the print is beautiful. I just enjoy watching the presentations even if I am not buying. I love to see the offerings. Her wovens are speaking to me today. 😆 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, you are aboslutely correct, I got 15 per cent discount on a scarf I just bought. 

I chose the colour Fleurist.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

@Chi-town girl, you are aboslutely correct, I got 15 per cent discount on a scarf I just bought. 

I chose the colour Fleurist.

Beautiful @Dinaki  You got a GREAT price! Enjoy Heart

Blush Bouquet

Trusted Contributor

yes yes, that's exactly what I ordered @Chi-town girl Woman Happy