Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash New for 2020

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Lemon scarf is available right now

Patricia Nash Print Scarf
703-989
Patricia Nash Print Scarf

Love this print.  I ordered it and it's on extended delivery.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I really like the size and organization of the TS. For some reason, I am not a fan of the croco ones. I like the python and citrus sunrise. I’ve gone back and forth a few times but finally decided not to get it.

I added the bag to my Favorites and may purchase it later if things change but right now I can’t think of any reason to get any new bags. I expect I’ll have to go back to working from the office eventually but this isn’t a bag I’d take to the office; I take tote bags to work. I can’t think of anywhere else I’d go any time soon so I need to wait. 

I had a notice from Rakuten about 15% rebates at HSN today and that led me to discover the above mentioned 20% off at RetailMeNot...I might not have purchased a purse today but I made the mistake of turning HSN on while I was cooking brunch and you have to know that Korres was on so two new skincare products are on their way to me! Lol Discounted pricing & free shipping with an additional 20% back (like getting 2 coupons from HSN!) made for an irresistible temptation!

@willdob3  -  what did you get from Korres? 

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the Reverse-meno serum and cream. With the 90 day return policy right now it is a good time to try new things.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the attraction to her handbags at her price point.  If you like her bags, enjoy them.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's the attraction? 🤔 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder😉

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't see the attraction to her handbags at her price point.  If you like her bags, enjoy them.

Thank you, I will. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Thank you, I will. Woman Very Happy

LOL, that's her usual around here,  always some condescending comment about cost/how someone else spends their own $$$$$$$  and her bragging about her shopping prowness. Yet I don't like her choices/don't see the attraction or value of her selections...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

That was fast! My Nash order has shipped - just rec'd ship notification email.  Look forward to reading your reviews and sharing mine.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

That was fast! My Nash order has shipped - just rec'd ship notification email.  Look forward to reading your reviews and sharing mine.

@Chi-town girl Wow that is fast!  QVC just shipped something from 4/21.  I thought it might be coming from CA but looking at the tracking it is from PA.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  @lulu1  & all -

My Nash orders arrived today Heart LOVE Heart 

The python print is gorgeous.  I bought the TS and the coin purse. Everything was wrapped and packaged well. The quality is exquisite! Love that leather/new car smell Woman Very Happy I'm going to switch into it this weekend

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky  @lulu1  & all -

My Nash orders arrived today Heart LOVE Heart 

The python print is gorgeous.  I bought the TS and the coin purse. Everything was wrapped and packaged well. The quality is exquisite! Love that leather/new car smell Woman Very Happy I'm going to switch into it this weekend

I'm happy to read your TS is a hit.  My scarf and TS should be delivered within the next hour.  The wristlets and python saddle bag are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

PN items are always pristinely wrapped.