Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash New for 2020

New belt. I'm thinking about the python or cognac. Maybe at Macy's at a lower price? 

Patricia Nash Vietri Leather Adjustable Belt
703-988  $60
Patricia Nash Vietri Leather Adjustable Belt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash Borse Leather Coin Purse
698-404
Patricia Nash Borse Leather Coin Purse

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Earlier today I ordered the Citrus Sunrise scarf and just now, ordered the TS in the same pattern.  I did it today because RetailMeNot has a 20% rebate.

I had no problem ordering the TS.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Earlier today I ordered the Citrus Sunrise scarf and just now, ordered the TS in the same pattern.  I did it today because TopCashBack has a 20% rebate.

I had no problem ordering the TS.

@lulu1  that print makes me smile, it's GORGEOUS!!!!! Enjoy!

Wish the TS was offering in Beautiful Girl. I really want this print.

But I know I will get good use from the 'classic' Python ior Cognac. This TS bag will be a good fit for my lifestyle. Waiting to see it presented bc I need to decide on option

Honored Contributor

Yep @lulu1  & all, its active!  I'm staring at these 3, lol

The white/tan has the look of a classic Coach bag, yes?

Patricia Nash Tauriana Leather Crossbody Organizer

Respected Contributor

The white and tan bag reminds me of a D&B I have from the late 80s.  I've always been careful when I used it and every year wrap it in pale blue tissue paper (it was suggested when I purchased it) after summer in over.  It's still lovely, although heavy to carry.

Respected Contributor

It's RetailMeNot that has a 20% rebate for HSN

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1  - they just showed a model wearing a denim jumpsuit with your scarf and bag Heart that floral print is gorgeous,  I especially love the purple tone

I bought the python. Appreciate the low 'profile' embossed logo - it's barely noticable. Looks like a good quality, versatile wallet/handbag. Wonder why they didn't do the scarves in all of the TS options?

Respected Contributor

love the TS bag, but I ordered her last ts that had that flap and it hate it.   Was too difficult to open and shut it due to the flap.   The bag was just not functional.   Easy pass for me this go around.   I did though order her little coin purse.   Love those.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu1  - they just showed a model wearing a denim jumpsuit with your scarf and bag Heart that floral print is gorgeous,  I especially love the purple tone

I bought the python. Appreciate the low 'profile' embossed logo - it's barely noticable. Looks like a good quality, versatile wallet/handbag. Wonder why they didn't do the scarves in all of the TS options?

I like the python too, so decided to order the saddle bag in python.  I also ordered 2 wristlets.

Patricia Nash Cassini  Leather Wristlet